Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
we are apologized for the inconvenience. one of the encode servers is currently scanning for viruses. server need serveral times for restart. it will be fine soon.
regards,
hostedges.com

again my Encoding NL300 RDP password changed :( what is going on with you guys? do you want us to leave? this is really annoying again on Friday it happen like last Friday Ticker also send.

What are you doing ????? this is a shit service !
- Server restarted everyday
- Support not available
- And now my RDP is totally restarted even my usernames in the Filezilla Software + IDM Portable and Zoom Uploader disappear from my desktop + i can't find where is my drive & my files. RDP is like when i buy it for the 1st time ! all return to 0 !

Just Shits ! i begin to hate this service !

What are you doing ????? this is a shit service !
- Server restarted everyday
- Support not available
- And now my RDP is totally restarted even my usernames in the Filezilla Software + IDM Portable and Zoom Uploader disappear from my desktop + i can't find where is my drive & my files. RDP is like when i buy it for the 1st time ! all return to 0 !

Just Shits ! i begin to hate this service !
hi
i would to remind everyone if your rdp been reset because you have too much junks saving on drive c: and could you tell me what is your ticket number? also your tickets will be resolved within hours. please be patient.
regards,
hostedges.com

if your rdp been reset because you have too much junks saving on drive c:

i can't see what you mean ????? i don't have any files in Download Folder or in C: ! all my files are in my Drive ! it's the 1st time that i see a RDP like that. I mean IDM Not installed, server restarted everyday, always support not available or too late.
I worked with ServUltimate.com, R2Hosting, and many many RDPs but i never seen that !
Sorry but you're not professionnal dude.

The question now is : WHERE ARE MY FILES ?

Last edited:
hi
did you submit a ticket? and could you tell me what is your ticket number?
regards,
hostedges.com

that's not need a ticket ! that's the normal situation. the normal situation is when i open my RDP i must find atlest my drive & my softwares !
The ticket can be open when i need some softwares to be installed or when the connection speed is low. But for now even if i open ticket i don't think you can restore my files data ! because you have a big mistake, and the big problem is that you're not professionnal !

HaHa, server restarted for the 2nd time today ! Poor Hostedges !

that's not need a ticket ! that's the normal situation. the normal situation is when i open my RDP i must find atlest my drive & my softwares !
The ticket can be open when i need some softwares to be installed or when the connection speed is low. But for now even if i open ticket i don't think you can restore my files data ! because you have a big mistake, and the big problem is that you're not professionnal !

HaHa, server restarted for the 2nd time today ! Poor Hostedges !

hi
you dont create a ticket. i dont know who you are. how iam gonna help you? please create a ticket before you come here. also i dont see any server restarted as you said. if you are on small rdp plan the server will be reset once every 2 days as schedule. please read message rules to know the time server will be restarted every time you login.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
I already created my ticket & have your reply #387297
but you don't have right to close it before i confirm that all is well !
also you said me in the ticket :

Hi

i can see you removed your hdd. i justed restored it to your desktop.

Regards
Hostedges Customer Support

i'm not crazy to remove my drive from desktop, it's not the 1st time that i work with RDP, also IDM portable & zooom uploader located in desktop are all removed, you can't say that i remove them also ! Drive HDD + IDM + Zooom = removed with last server's restart & my RDP return like 1st time when i buyed it !

i'm not crazy to remove my drive from desktop, it's not the 1st time that i work with RDP, also IDM portable & zooom uploader located in desktop are all removed, you can't say that i remove them also ! Drive HDD + IDM + Zooom = removed with last server's restart & my RDP return like 1st time when i buyed it !
hi
we are using map drive which it is a shortcut to your desktop. most people delete your shortcut by mistake but dont worry your files are still in your own hdd. when this happen just please submit a ticket we will recover shortcut to the desktop again. also your zoom and idm been removed because your rdp had been reset. you need to download your applications again.
I sent in a ticket, no reply there either, what's it going to take to fix my problem ?
please be patient your tickets will be resolved within hours.
regards,
hostedges.com

NL Extreme Encoding server is down again.

And when I go to your Client Area the site barely loads so opening a ticket is next to impossible.

LE:

I managed to open a support ticket: View Ticket #312298

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back