Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad service with this HDD C: always full i can't belive that there is only 48GB in the Principal HDD !
My files cannot be reconstitued after download by IDM because there is only 239mb free space in the C: HDD !
PLZ fix That ! that's not fair ! this is an RDP not my Home PC ! Add some space or ban members who add place files in Desktop !

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Edit : now space in C: is only 39mb ! Lol i can't belive that

Last edited:
Bad service with this HDD C: always full i can't belive that there is only 48GB in the Principal HDD !
My files cannot be reconstitued after download by IDM because there is only 239mb free space in the C: HDD !
PLZ fix That ! that's not fair ! this is an RDP not my Home PC ! Add some space or ban members who add place files in Desktop !
hi
we always clean up drive c: please submit a ticket for this
regards,
hostedges.com

honestly I tried this service to see if we can have long term business with them

the result :

very bad support and not friendly

service not too bad but has some problems

I never will recommend this bad service to any one really

hi
i would like to remind that your tickets will be resolved within hours and please be patient. also if you dont have an account with us please dont post here because we dont know who you are.
regards,
hostedges.com

hi
i already told everyone in the ticket. the server was brought down due to of one of hdd error and need for replacement. it will be back in a next couple hours. we are apologized for the inconvenience.
regards,
hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back