HostDZire.com - X3440, E3-1230, 2xE5-2650v4 1Gbit 100TB From €50 Only (NL)

Host DZire

Corporate Membership
3Rkti2Y.png

Hostdzire provides 100tb dedicated servers from netherlands, cheap unmetered dedicated server from france, windows vps, private rdp, encoding rdp services from netherlands & france locations hosted in top datacenters like evoswitch, online sas. Our support team will be always there for you when you need help. Once you get any issue you dont have to wait in que, you can contact us using live chat and issues will be solved instantly. We also have track record of replying support ticket within 1 hour in average ( Click to check ).

Our Sales Thread Of All Services ( Click Below TO Check )
==================================================
| Netherlands | France | Dedicated Servers |
|Admin Encoding | 10Gbps Rdp| Ultra Fast Rdp | Low Budget Rdp |
======================================================

Why Choose HostDZire.com ?

• Authorised LeaseWeb (EvoSwitch) partner and reseller
  • We Provide 24/7 Real Support.
  • Affordable Prices For High Quality Hardware.
  • No Setup Cost On All Servers.
  • 2-3 Hours Setup Time.
  • 99.9 % Network Uptime SLA.
  • Multiple Locations :- France, Netherlands.
  • No Contract, you can cancel server anytime.

Netherlands Dedicated Servers ( Evoswitch, Leaseweb )

Click Here To Check All 100TB Servers
==================================

Available Offer:

CPU: Intel Xeon X3440
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Storage: 4 x 2TB SATA
Network: 1Gbps 100TB
Setup Time: 2 hours
Original Price: €60 p/m

Offer Price: €50 p/m
Promo Code: OFLYQS97M7
Order Now

CPU: Intel Xeon X3440
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Storage: 4 x 3TB SATA
Original Price: €70 p/m

Offer Price: €60 p/m
Promo Code: OFLYQS97M7
Order Now

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230
RAM: 32GB DDR3
Storage: 4 x 3TB SATA
Original Price: €85 p/m

Offer Price: €70 p/m
Promo Code: 1ZF6M6R9YV
Order Now

CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2650v4
RAM: 128GB DDR4
Storage: 4 x 480GB SSD
Original Price: €280 p/m

Offer Price: €180 p/m
Promo Code: J7E6S3XV4K
Order Now

France Unmetered Dedicated Servers

Click Here To Check All France Servers
=======================================

Available Offer:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245v5
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Storage: 3 x 250GB SSD
Network: 1Gbps ( 300Mbps Premium )
Original Price: €55 p/m

Offer Price: €50 p/m
Promo Code: U753LE1YOO
Order Now

Payment Methods
-----------------------------

| Paypal | Bitcoin/Altcoins | Webmoney | Perfect Money |
| PayUmoney ( India ) | Paytm ( India ) | Bank Transfer ( India ) |
| Credit/Debit Card ( India ) | Internet Banking ( India ) | All Popular Wallets |

Contact US For Demo & Support
-----------------------------------------------
| Skype :- HostDZire | Gtalk :- HostDZire | Live Chat |

Last edited:
339 comments
Offer Still Available !
================

Exclusive Netherlands Promo Deal ( SmartDC Data Center )
9npUSSh.png

Dell R210 II/Intel Xeon E3-1230
Memory: 32 GB DDR3
Hard Drive(s): 2x2TB SATA2
2x1Gbps ( 2Gbps ) Full-Duplex Network Connection
Bandwidth: 100TB
IP Space: 1 Static IP Addresses
Datacenter: SmartDC
Unmanaged
Windows Server 2012 /2008 ( Included )

75 Euro/month
Order Now

Regards
Host DZire

Ordered this server, lets see when I get it and how it goes. :whistling:

do you have offer similar to this?

Netherlands, Haarlem (Evoswitch) - Intel Xeon E3-1230/100TB servers OR 2x Intel Xeon E5620/100TB servers

Harddisk SSD:
1x 120GB SSD

Harddisk SATA:
4x 1TB

Hardware RAID:
RAID 0

Uplink/Port Speed:
1 Gbps Full-Duplex

16GB RAM

Windows Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2008 - Standard Edition R2

How much? Thanks.

Last edited:
So i will soon pay for my second month with my server at Host DZire, and the server have been working very good.
And about the support, its been both good and bad. They can sometimes reply pretty fast but sometimes it takes time.
And one other thing thats pretty fun, after a reinstall of the server i requested, the new root password i got didnt work. So basically they never try if the info they sends out works?
It cant hurt just to try and see if it works...

Well now after some time it seems they just forgot i have to login with another username than root. Funny they couldnt tell that at the same time they gave me my password...
And the second thing, they gave me the server with HDD in raid0. I never said anything about raid0, i want the HDD without raid, so now i have to see if i can fix this myself, cause i dont know if i can trust them, else it will probably take 1 more day. Then i havent been able to use the server since monday.. Well wish me luck, im not so good about these raid tings as i never use that, so will see if there is any good guides somewhere to get it removed.

EDIT: Well shit guess i have to ask them to fix this as ubuntu probably is installed with this raid? So removing it might cause big problems?

Last edited:
Well, Most of user take with raid 0 because without raid they wont be able to use 4TB in 2x2TB or other spec.
thats the reason staff did raid 0. please reply back in ticket if you need other raid.

So i will soon pay for my second month with my server at Host DZire, and the server have been working very good.
And about the support, its been both good and bad. They can sometimes reply pretty fast but sometimes it takes time.
And one other thing thats pretty fun, after a reinstall of the server i requested, the new root password i got didnt work. So basically they never try if the info they sends out works?

Well now after some time it seems they just forgot i have to login with another username than root. Funny they couldnt tell that at the same time they gave me my password...
And the second thing, they gave me the server with HDD in raid0. I never said anything about raid0, i want the HDD without raid, so now i have to see if i can fix this myself, cause i dont know if i can trust them, else it will probably take 1 more day. Then i havent been able to use the server since monday.. Well wish me luck, im not so good about these raid tings as i never use that, so will see if there is any good guides somewhere to get it removed.

EDIT: Well shit guess i have to ask them to fix this as ubuntu probably is installed with this raid? So removing it might cause big problems?

I ordered a new dedi a few days ago and it wasn't good @ start, I got some issues, but the support helped me resolve them. I had to get my os reinstalled 3rd time to get raid as I wanted to combine my drives to make them as 1 logical drive. but I am sure you can continue with them on long run without any issues.

I ordered a new dedi a few days ago and it wasn't good @ start, I got some issues, but the support helped me resolve them. I had to get my os reinstalled 3rd time to get raid as I wanted to combine my drives to make them as 1 logical drive. but I am sure you can continue with them on long run without any issues.

Yea i know. The server itself has been working very good. It was just the support who was a bit bad in this case. But looks like things gets better now as they are helping me and reinstalling ubuntu again with correct setup :)

Yea i know. The server itself has been working very good. It was just the support who was a bit bad in this case. But looks like things gets better now as they are helping me and reinstalling ubuntu again with correct setup :)

no one can be online for 24 X 7 , it's a marketing gimmick and nothing else, being a Human one has to sleep eat and do some work of his own, so one can't be available @ all times.

Happy Cyber Monday! ( Great Discount For Today Only )
==========================================
Note :- For getting below price, Please contact sales for ordering
Using Skype, Live Chat, And Ticket.

Intel Xeon E5-1650 3.2Ghz
32GB RAM
2x 600GB SAS 15K
1Gbps Download
150Mbps to 500Mbps Upload
Unmetered
Location - France, Paris
Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 Standard
Price - 65 Euros/Month
Order Now
=====================

Intel Xeon E3-1240 3.30Ghz
24GB RAM
2x 450GB SAS 15K
1Gbps Download
Unmetered
Location - France, Paris
Price - 45 Euros/Month
Order Now
=====================

Intel Xeon E3-1240 3.30Ghz
24GB RAM
2x 2TB SATA 2
1Gbps Download
Unmetered
Location - France, Paris
Price - 45 Euros/Month
Order Now
=====================

2x Intel Xeon E5620 2.40Ghz
24GB RAM
2x 2TB SATA 2
1Gbps Download
Unmetered
Location - France, Paris
Price - 55 Euros/Month
Order Now
=====================

Intel Xeon E3-1230 3.20Ghz
8GB RAM
2x 1TB SATA 2
1Gbps Download
Unmetered
Location - France, Paris
Price - 35 Euros/Month
Order Now
=====================

Intel Xeon X3450 2.66Ghz
8GB RAM
2x 1TB SATA 2
1Gbps Download
Unmetered
Location - France, Paris
Only Linux Operating System
Price - 30 Euros/Month
=====================

Contact Sales For Ordering

Regards
Host DZire

Edit :- 3/12/2014

Thanks For All Order
Discount is removed now

Regards
Host DZire

Last edited:
And again they cant do a simple reinstall... replies to my ticket after like 20min and tells me to wait, after an hour i get a mail with new login details, but doesnt work...
I try my old details, and they worked! Still ubuntu installed and everything is like before i asked for reinstall, when i asked to reinstall to debian...
Now they have not replied for hours.... love their support!
When my server runs out i will change provider... cant live with this support anymore... all my tickets they have done something wrong... thanks..

Last edited:
And again they cant do a simple reinstall... replies to my ticket after like 20min and tells me to wait, after an hour i get a mail with new login details, but doesnt work...
I try my old details, and they worked! Still ubuntu installed and everything is like before i asked for reinstall, when i asked to reinstall to debian...
Now they have not replied for hours.... love their support!
When my server runs out i will change provider... cant live with this support anymore... all my tickets they have done something wrong... thanks..

few hours is not too much.
take refund and be happy.

sorry for issue.

Edit :- I just came online and saw your message in skype first then started solving issue. i saw there was issue in iso template.
then i said i will try using kvm. after that i came wj and saw this :O, its ok you are not happy. but i bet you. i dont think you will get better support than this.

Your ticket was created :- 05/12/2014 13:51
Our Staff first reply :- 05/12/2014 14:16 ( 1.xx Hours )
then you replied again that reinstall not done old os still working :- 05/12/2014 15:24
then our last reply in skype :- 05/12/2014 19:18 ( 4.xx Hours )

If you think this bad support then its better to try other provider.

I posted here because you always post in wjunction about your matter. so i thought user must see this
We generally dont refund of dedicated servers. But i refunded you. and you know why :)

Regards
host DZire

Last edited:
Now i wasnt talking about the time just about the support itself. server os reinstall have never been easy for you, always tells its easy but always problems.
Thanks anyway for refund, i will get back to a provider i had before who was really good :)

Now i wasnt talking about the time just about the support itself. server os reinstall have never been easy for you, always tells its easy but always problems.
Thanks anyway for refund, i will get back to a provider i had before who was really good :)

Only you are not happy, and who said os reinstall will be done in 1 min ? , we written it anywhere ?
you need to wait 24 hours atleast. already told you in skype about this. still you are happy to post in wjunction ,

anyway i dont want to waste time in this, your money refunded only because we dont want to waste time in replying everywhere for single issue.

Back