Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
h4o service is pretty good, also it have to be said that support is extremely fast

Terrible service, I paid on 15 May for a VPS and I get the setup after a week, I still have a trial version of cpanel and I have not received my license that I bought. My blog is at a stand still for a week and I'm losing all my users.

certainly I contacted your support, and this are the responses I received:

--------------------

17th May 2013

Hi,

I apologize for the delay happened. Your order will be completed within 24hrs time and your vps will be created on our very new node which has powerful hardware with very minimum amount of vps hosted on it. Your due date will be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks for your patiences

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
-----------------

19th May 2013

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Currently we are in process of setup of new hardware. Once new hardware setup completed we will setup your server on new hardware and update you with server login details.

NOTE : We will adjust your due date of your server as per the server setup date.

--------------------

24th May 2013 (18:20)

Hello,

Our server control panel license admin will update you for your license issue.

Please await for a update from our admins.

------------------

26th May 2013 (01:01)

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, our server management team will update you shortly.

------------------

I'm still waiting, next month I will not pay and I will try another host.

@host4offshore.com

sorry but I'm talking about alibabahost are so angry that I have not been paying attention to the title of the post. Surely your service is great and I will try as soon as I'm done with alibabahost.
Once again my apologies

my site has around 2000 unique visitors a day
can your shared hosting handle this amount of traffic
also lemme know which plan would be suitable for me

Very bad support

Hello,
I am a new custommer, i made a ticket asking you about the nameservers to update my domain, but no answers

VERY BAD SUPPORT !!!, you really shouldfix that
and to help custommers

I used ns1.host4offshore.com
s2.host4offshore.com
s5.host4offshore.com
s6.host4offshore.com
and no results, seriously, HELP THE CUSTOMMERS, or give us our money back

Last edited:
I dnt understood why you do not read your email . I can see your account detail send to your email account after your product activation . All of your account related information over there . And our maximum ticket reply time 24hr .
Your product order time 02/07/2013 00:20 (GMT+6)
Your account detail send to your email account 02/07/2013 00:36 (GMT+6)
Your account detail send to your mail account after 16min .
Still if you have problem kindly request cancel your service from your billing so we can proceed your refund .

Last edited:
I keep getting error 500. Log ticket #869259 please check thanks

Edit:
Now can load already... but nowadays my website always down. Please look into this. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back