Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, support is really good. Tickets have being answered in minutes after I opened them. My site has being using high cpu usage and instead of suspending it, they have sent me repeated warnings. (:

I have only had one downtime and that's during the migration. Has to be one of the best offshore shared available here. Glad I found the perfect host for me. (:

Gotta say, support is really good. Tickets have being answered in minutes after I opened them. My site has being using high cpu usage and instead of suspending it, they have sent me repeated warnings. (:

I have only had one downtime and that's during the migration. Has to be one of the best offshore shared available here. Glad I found the perfect host for me. (:
well my site run like crap..but not becouse the host is bad..i just didnt optimize yet..overall the host is good i believed..but man consider creating an internal forum ..you know for user to discuss and to comunicate beetwen user and staff

Server nt hacked only 6 wordpress sites hacked due to vulnerability . And no data loss all site working fine .

Last edited:
50% Life Time Discount !!!

Get attractive life time discount on Shared Hosting (Romania) with recurring Monthly 25% and Annual 50%. Limited Stock.

Coupon: ROMANIA25 (Monthly)
Coupon: ROMANIA50 (Annually)

More detail click here.

i know that isn't a support thread but no one replay to my ticket and my site is down .
and maintenence must be finished now

MAINTENANCE START TIME: 11/23/2012 00:00AM CET
MAINTENANCE END TIME: 11/23/2012 08:00AM CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back