Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@onel0ve
A working Softaculous will be great as it will help me & your staff save time.
Regards.
we have license in nl server . and lu server have free license. If you unable to install wp script i can install it for you. :)

I recently signed up and I am quite happy for now, the setup was instant, the service is fast, no downtime until now!
Thank you :)

do you ignore DCMA?

pm sent and for more info open ticket or email us at contact@host4offshore.com

recommended host, support is awesome, he helped me to migrate my site to a new vps, as my site is big to e hosted on a shared environment.

He even provided me support through IM and team viewer to point my domain correctly to my vps P.

Once again, they are A+ in support.

Keep up the good work guys. (y)

I order (Lithuania) lets test that ... hop the server work without downtime
I have question , is ionCube loaders installed for PHP ?

Last edited:
recommended host, support is awesome, he helped me to migrate my site to a new vps, as my site is big to e hosted on a shared environment.

He even provided me support through IM and team viewer to point my domain correctly to my vps P.

Once again, they are A+ in support.

Keep up the good work guys. (y)
Thank You :)

I order (Lithuania) lets test that ... hop the server work without downtime
I have question , is ionCube loaders installed for PHP ?

Yes its installed :)

Hi , plz onel0ve , I add promotion code of EID Festival , But I dont see any discount
You said that is 30% instant discount on shared hosting packages at Lithuania.
but I pay without discount. you can check that

Yes I know , I just said the Title of coupon code, I Add just EID and the system accept that coupon but discount is not applied :( you can check that

How can I enter my host without pointing my domain to. I have already enter CP and set up my website. However I wish to view it before pointing my domain to.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back