host suggestion

stefanocps

Hello
i run around 25 wordpress site. All of theme are, i would say, amateur website, little traffic, no complex webite
Years ago i started with hostgator, and after couple year start to get worste and worste till i migrate to a2hosting. i am talking about shared hosting in all the xases
The first 18 months were quite good, fast,, good support..
But after that performance start to decay. Now if i only do a wordpress update resources go over the limit and it happen that if i update 3 or 4 sites at time, i get restricted for 24 hours
A2hosting have been told me for long time that i would need optimizatio..and i did it, then they say that i have too many addon domain and a lots of thing. I think it is a policy to limit resource to customer to get him uograde plan
I have tested my self, if i don t do any edit, all my used resources are constantly close to 0, so ..foir me it is clear
To resume, i am really disappointed now with a2hosting, don't like their way to deal, and want to migrate
I am available to go little better than a2hostinh, wchich means spending some more money..not too much but some more yes
I started searchin from blehst, hostingator..then i think better to ask suggestion
Please wait for you input!
thanks a lot

13 comments
My friend, having 25 websites and paying only 150 EUR/ year, I'm affraid but you won't find any serious hosting provider that can offer you that...I mean, just think of the resources needed...at wpengine for 1 single worpdress website they ask 59 EUR/ month and you ask for 150 EUR/ year for 25 websites and you want them to run flawless....it's not how it works in this business....you can go ahead and move your website anywhere, but you'll be back in few months here, complaining about the same issues...

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

Actually if your budget is low, then you can stay with any shared hosting provider, as a good dedicated server can always be expensive, but if you have the budget and want to host privately and own your server fully (not sharing), then a fully dedicated server is always the best choice for any website project.

Back