Host-Palace.com - Semi-Managed DDOS Protected Cloud VPS Starting @ €9.99/quarterly

Status
Not open for further replies.
good service :) something I didn't understand they do a good job to propose a nice offers but not for Administration interface only cpanel no directadmin or parallel Plesk which are significantly cheaper :(

good service :) something I didn't understand they do a good job to propose a nice offers but not for Administration interface only cpanel no directadmin or parallel Plesk which are significantly cheaper :(

We will add them asap. thanks for the advice.

any offer for VPS plans like RDP offers ?

We will launch onapp based cloud vps within this week end with exciting promos. you can follow us on twitter or fb to get updates.

Last edited:
Their vps is good but once a problem arise why you taking so long to fix.

Check my ticket #293122 created on 18th Jan , i am waiting since last 3 days and the problem has still not been fixed. How long will i have to wait ?
[h=1][/h]

problem solved. the support through skype is very fast . Thanks guys

Please don't use this thread for support related queries, its only sales thread, we can't offer you support via this thread, and about your problem, it was filezilla updated version which using by default SSL when your site don't have SSL enabled, so the problem is from filezilla, not from our side. thanks for understanding.

Recently buy CVST - 1W from hostplace outstanding VPS performance and fast support. I recommended them and pray for their bright future :)

Using Host-palace VPS server for 5 months I see its the best vps server I have ever had, so just ordered a SSD server from Host-Palace. Wonderful Support as always with much dynamic options.
Keep it up brothers....

Using Host-palace VPS server for 5 months I see its the best vps server I have ever had, so just ordered a SSD server from Host-Palace. Wonderful Support as always with much dynamic options.
Keep it up brothers....

Thanks a lot for the kind review mate :) , We're doing our best to improve our services for our clients.

Best Regards
ChemicalX

For the Past 7 months that ive been with them its been great and im going to stick with them.
The Support is really great
The CEO of this Company is really easy to talk with he even help me numerous times
He even help me recover my site and he set up a ddos protection. What can i ask for more? its incredible
The Products are not that expensive
They are Top Notch Professionals.
Earlier i experience a problem it easily been solved by the support
I really love Host-Palace.com the best host ever.
I recommend this host to everyone.

Thank You So Much Host-Palace.com You are the best host i ever had

bump for my site home <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back