Host-Palace.com KVM 1Gbps Linux And Windows VPS From €1.99 (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone use this vps for seedbox/rapidleech?

Dear,

we have active clients who use seedbox and windows vps as rdp for seeding also, not sure about rapidleech, but we allow rapidleech, wbot and sborg also. if you want to try we can give you 3 day demo, just create ticket after order (without payment), in ticket you have to use your wj username)

okay, how do you explain the RDP nl 100gb space price - 15 euro when I get with other hosts 200-300 gb for that price. tell me what makes you better?
cheers

okay, how do you explain the RDP nl 100gb space price - 15 euro when I get with other hosts 200-300 gb for that price. tell me what makes you better?
cheers

First thing its vps thread, please post rdp related things in rdp thread.
yes correct you can get more space in same price, but we are still same in config and price because we don't overload in our server, and all our clients happy with our service, currently we are with worldstream, but we are going to move our rdp servers to leaseweb next week and then we will provide more space in our rdp plans.

Note : for all other rdp provider who provide a lot space and a lot user, we limit almost 3 to 4 user per hdd, so none of our client have any hdd speed slow issue till now.

hi, does the promotion code works for this item: Budget OpenVZ VPS - OpenVZ - 512M - 6month

when i tried to input this code: 9EOJUYUQ63

it shows: "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

anyway, i wanna try it for my new blog. hope is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back