Host from Wordpress or other website?

Quast

Hi,
I planning to open a small business sooner and I choose the name of it. No, I want to know this strange things I see on the host-provider sites.
1 - Why "Wordpress" rate is $4 for a year. And other sites give you rate more less than wordpress?
2 - Why some mentioning "Free Domin name, or No e-mail", other don't?
3 - How to calculate the correct price for a year, and when renew it, I will not see new fees I have to pay?
What I need is, Build/host my site, one account e-mail, no new fees when renew, and no ads.

11 comments
One simple answer ... don't pay for a year.

Go to a good host like knownsrv.com and pay per month. Cheapest is USD 2.99 per month.

Last edited:
If you don't have knowledge even basic. You should go with Shared Hosting.

Don't go with Shared hosting with apache, go instead with litespeed hosting or nginx shared hosting.

If you want to learn about vps, then is OK to go with VPS, isn't hard to learn at all..

We have a Offshore VPS por 11.88€ yearly, that is 0.99€ per month...

We also have offshore shared hosting with litespeed.

Keep in mind shared hosting = shared resources.. then VPS is much better if you have knowledge.

If you are finding the best web hosting for your business then you can try bodHOST - One of the best web hosting provider in the USA.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1-year free hosting.

For more details visit: bodhost.com

Ownwebservers is the best shared web hosting provider in the USA. This provides customers with customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Their web hosting plans starts at just $3/month.

Back