[Hire Me] Freelance Programmer [Rapid Application Development (Windows Application)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

•RaJ•

Hello WJ Members,

I am here for some programming/coding works, lately i have been much busier with exams, but i am glad my exams are over.

I have been coding application on Visual Basic 6 From 2 years.

Area of Expertise.

• Windows Application Development.
    • System Level Application Development, Intermediate Level Experience.
    • Mostly Internet Related Automation works.
    • Some types of application i have made are
      • Auto Down-loader's, RAR/UNRAR, UPLOAD & POST to Forums & Blogs!
      • Auto Poster.
      • Forum Leechers.
      • Many Kinds of App that automates uploading works.
      • Some app's related internet but are not related with uploading.

I will Post few example of my works as soon as possible, as most of the application i have coded is private for people, i need their permission to show them public!

Looking Forward To Get Development Works.

Regard's
Raj

SOME OF MY CODED APPLICATION ! [SCREENSHOT ONLY]

[SLIDE]http://i26.lulzimg.com/830e9c.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i27.lulzimg.com/2d0dc01a0d.png[/SLIDE]

Raj is definitely an awesome coder. He done many works for me. infact i feel like m the one who carved out most of his time. Vouch for you dude ;)

He is an awesome programmer. He can do anything... he is the best... he provide excellent support...

i just love his work......

really fast coding...and he's done what I want....

i can vouch for this guy<3

Well OP is trusted/Genuine and good coder. Did two applications for me yet and work was certainly planned as per my requirement. Big vouch for him and i will hire him for more projects :)

awesome coder, he finished my work within an hour.

he made an another tricky software for me, software working perfect.

Well vouch for Raj. He did many applications for me and all undoubtedly top notch. Excellent support and customizations he provides. Hire him and get your work done within no time. propz ;)

Got my app done in less than 24 hrs, with very good results! I fully vouch for him, this guy knows what he's doing! Awesome :d

i can vouch for this guy , trusted guy

vouch
fast worker with no errors at all
bery helpful and understanding
<3

He coded for me a sborg plugin.Fast coder and trusted person.

Highly recommended to WJ members..i would say simply Awesome programmer :)

yeah he is Awesome programing skills

hired! finished! great job! done. recommended coder, wont be too long until we see him as respected coder on WJ . keep up the good work raj ! =)

yep ;) trusted guy :)

Vouches, did some post builders for me <3

awesome coder done mine perfectly as i want and in no time

-Raj- is a very good coder, highly reccomended :D

Awesome Coder!!!!
Recommended to everyone guyz
Helped me alot :)

Got an app done that will make my life a lot easier. It works great and is exactly what i wanted.

Last edited:
109 comments
Well vouch for Raj. He did many applications for me and all undoubtedly top notch. Excellent support and customizations he provides. Hire him and get your work done within no time. propz ;)

I've ordered a coding project for my customer (friend) from this guy.
His word was that I need to wait 10 days, so he can finish his previous customer.
I said ok, and waited a bit longer.
When he came online, I told him specs of what I need, we set the price, both agreed, and ETA was 10 days.
After that, next time i saw him online in about 7 days.
What happened is that he asked me again about specs, I gave him everything again, hoping he won't breach time limit.
Well, he did. I waited another week for him to show up on msn, so he could told me his previous project had some issues, and he needs time to resolve them.
So, I had to ask my customer to extend dead line, which he did, for another 10 days.
After that, Raj is showing up online after 30+ days passed, from our first contact, which makes 2 deadlines broken. No response from him in the mean time.

He is telling me that he is giving up on my project, and he is 'sorry'.

But he never explained to me, what to do with his 'sorry'.

That's how trusty he is.
I've had him for long time on my msn, he was kinda of good guy, on first impression, but after this, I kicked him from my msn, and will never cooperate with this kid again.

He didn't scammed me in terms of money, but he fucked up my reputation with my friends. by delaying something, and then just 'giving up' and saying 'sorry'.

Now, that is completely unprofessional.

@cvrle -
Sometimes people fuck up mate.
Raj is a college fresher just like me, and I know exactly what he's going through atm. He did make a mistake and had the decency to apologize. So kindly bear with him.

Regards,
Kundu

I could accept sorry, if project was for me personally. Since it wasn't, for me, it was of bigger importance.
I could accept sorry, before 2 dead lines were broken.
I could accept it if he was online, and I saw him doing on my project.
I could not inform my customer, how far project was gone, I had no information on anything whatsoever.
Several informations he gave me were completely misleading.
He was at 80-90% of project done, those are his words.
And, in fact, he never even started working, since I had no team-viewer with him, to see anything, because every time I asked him, he was somewhere, in internet cafe, or his power was down, and shit.

Now imagine situation, how would you feel, if you are about to receive something that you eagerly waiting for more than it should, you 'know' it is about to be done every minute, and you get 'sorry, I wont be doing your project.' or similar.

@cvrle -

1. i am not a professional, i just code for fun.
2. I am yet going through too much of family troubles, so i am not doing any biggie project at all, the work i did for u was quite ok but was never perfect @ its place and the kind of stuff u asked need much perfection, and i was unable to makeup time for it. so i said "SORRY" for that, i dont know what else to say!

1. i am not a professional, i just code for fun.

If you aren't professional, then code for fun without asking for money.

This is a serious forum, not kindergarden.

If you offered something for money, and you can't accomplish that, then withdraw your offer, and back up nicely, on time, and don't let me waiting for you 30 days just to hear how 'sorry' you are. If you backed up after 5 days, for example, your sorry would be accepted. 5 days is enough to chew my project in head, make plans can you, or can't you do it, and if you can't, to inform me, so I can find someone else.

^^ I kind of agree with what he is saying, If you are busy and cannot finish a job then you should get back to your customer ASAP instead of waiting past two deadlines

Raj is definitely an awesome coder. He done many works for me. infact i feel like m the one who carved out most of his time. Vouch for you dude ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back