Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are your name servers set to:

ns5.hilohost.com & ns6.hilohost.com

Only if you have a back up of your website?

What was your user called for cPanel?

Hi, I am afraid I do not have a back up of your website stored locally, but I will compensate you by extending your hosting period as an apology.

Nope, all the backups were stored on the server. I only had backups on my local machine because I was manually transferring accounts from one node to another, so some clients were quite fortunate, some weren't.

SP you are restoring backup from HIGH node? You asked for Username of my account on HIGH node which I replied via Ticket. Please check if my backups are present :)

Ok then, Please complete my order#27, I have ordered the starter plan.

Just a suggestion, from now, assign someone (maybe a software) the job of taking backups daily.

I am funny5293, I have your back up but I am waiting on all of the backups to finish uploading and then I shall start restoring them all.

Thanks for the suggestion, WHM automatically backs up all of the files, but because the hard drive malfunctioned, it wiped all of the backups from the server, normally, there will be backups, as long as the hard drive that they are on doesn't fail.

I don't earn enough to be able to buy a seperate server elsewhere to store backups on, if I did, I would do that.

Understood :D
Complete my order Please :P

I lost my everything :O
My site just started gaining momentum and I lose everything ....

Last edited:
Understood :D
Complete my order Please :P

I lost my everything :O
My site just started gaining momentum and I lose everything ....

So when it started to gain momentum you never thought of backing it up just incase anything happened? I know i would anyway.

Anyhow, i'll offer my services again Sp32 if you need help, Also depending on the sizes of site(s) i might store backups locally on my 1TB spare drive to help out abit more. ;)

Little off topic, but seen as though HiloHost has been doing so amazing, think you will be expanding the company? Taking on support/sales/technical staff, selling VPS's....etc.?

Thanks,
MrOSX

Note: I am not asking you to, I am just wondering, curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back