Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fixing it now :)

It looks like my data center might not be awake yet as it is 6am, I have no access to the server so I will have to wait for them to come online to help fix the problem, I believe it is because a website was using too much CPU, I have already refunded that client, I just haven't suspended their account as of yet, which I will do when I regain access, thanks for being patient.

Still waiting on the Data Center, they rebooted the machine earlier but it still didn't fix the issue.

Still waiting on a reply.

Due to one of the nodes being down I am implementing CloudLinux to prevent this from happening within the future, I was suggested it by a guy I know who used to run his own hosting company and took his advice. Hopefully these downtimes won't occur again.

Still waiting on a reply.

Still waiting.

All clients that have suffered downtime on the server "Cold" will receive compensation, when HiloHost is back online please create a support ticket and I will extend your invoice due date by 7 days, so you get 7 free days of hosting.

Still no reply

Still down, still nothing loading when I try to access the server, trying my best but it's really hard considering I can't do anything.

Waiting for the data center to fix the issue.

Still waiting for anything to happen, personally I don't know why it is taking so long, they aren't telling me that hardware is broken or anything they just keep giving me unhelpful replies. If the problem is a process that keeps killing the server I don't understand why they just can't login and kill the process..

Added after 1 44 minutes:

Still no reply.

Last edited:
Yes, everything is back to normal again.

To anyone whom experienced down time on the node "Cold", please create a support ticket, I will extend your next due invoice by 7 days so you get a free 7 day period as compensation.

I've restarted Apache and the load averages:

Load Averages: 0.56 0.93 1.17

Which is a somewhat low amount, please let me know if it is still slow for you.

SP, can you do me a favor. I got a database which is in .MYD, .MYI format. I need you to upload it to mysql folder of my account so that I can access it via my phpmyadmin and take a .sql backup.

i m interseting ur service,but i m not good at about website,could u help me to move my site from another site to urs?i lost my date and i have the backup

Yes, I can do that for you, normally I charge a 5$ transferral fee but if you pay more/near 10$ when you sign up I do it for free, so if you only want the starter plan, pay for 3 months of hosting and I can restore your backup free of charge.

google robot cannot access to my website
I think maybe there is some problem abt the DNS.
btw I m with 3&4 nameserver
I PMed you my details.

Last edited:
I have replied to all support tickets, please know if you were a WWXS customer and have a .MYD, .MYI as a backup, I can restore this for you and will do it free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back