Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended accounts are only suspended if your invoice wasn't paid, please PM me your website URL and I shall look into it. Why can't you login to WHMCS?

Signals indicate your account has been suspended, just bought hosting yesterday and I'd like to access my account. Thanks. And no it's not MY account, I'm not even logged in yet.

It was just a misunderstanding between myself and PayPal. I was online when it happened so it got fixed in about half an hour so nothing to worry about.

Basically this is what happened:

I have been paying my data center every month for hosting but this time when I went to pay, I wanted PayPal to take the money out of my bank account and pay with that instead of my bank balance, but PayPal didn't do that, instead they decided to send an eCheque which doesn't clear until the 21st. This has caused confusion with my data center and they've disabled my service twice now, it is fixed and hopefully will remain fixed now.

I'm aware, a process has crashed on the server or someone is using too much CPU, I am waiting for the server to respond so I can login.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back