HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad way to start, first a little communication if the statistics are not going to go for whatever it is said and nothing happens, if they cannot log in explain the failure ...
And please stop entering people who are going to eat the owner's face because it does not help at all.

This is not good. There should've been a smoother transition. The new owner/admin should've been here at least 10 days before the handover to give us a general idea as to how the video host is going to be when he takes over.

Well, the first thing he did was stop the profits and change the domains. Without stopping by here to report.

I have a problem with my payment info. It's blank and the method has been changed to Webmoney.
My account has enabled security lock, so I can't change my info.
Security lock ON/OFF option isn't works. If I press Disable to unlock my account and add some info the webpage returns an error: "Software error: Mail ERROR:Forbidden at Modules/Session.pm line 705."

@ClipWatching @KatFile hi admin, please explain to them that the sites will be back soon because there is many haters who are using this to make you look bad imagine new users come here and see the comments of those haters pls just tell them so like that they calm their titts and they stop crying, thank you.

Well now it's 100% that Aparat and Clip is dead for good! It's one thing that we can't log in for who knows for how long and it's pretty much unnecessary to use these two site. But the fact that the new owners don't give a shit about us, users is speaks volumes. We don't know when will the sites work, doesn't know the new ratings we don't know shit. "Good job" newbies! You clearly know how to run a website.

Well now it's 100% that Aparat and Clip is dead for good! It's one thing that we can't log in for who knows for how long and it's pretty much unnecessary to use these two site. But the fact that the new owners don't give a shit about us, users is speaks volumes. We don't know when will the sites work, doesn't know the new ratings we don't know shit. "Good job" newbies! You clearly know how to run a website.
that you're too stupid to log in is more up to you

I will definitely tell the new team to block you idiot
Liar Your highest request was $ 13

This is not the way to win over long time users of the ClipWatching now HighStream hosting site.

You have been derelict in your responsibilities to us, your clients, by:

1. Not properly introducing yourself either prior to or on the day of your taking over the ClipWatching site.
  2. Not giving any explanation as to what immediate changes would be made (you just did them with no heads up to us!).
  3. Now you are calling your clients names and blasting their earnings (something that should be private) to everyone.
You don't have to "block" me, but you do need to delete my account "chocgoddess". I refuse to do business with anyone who is this unprofessional.

Tonight at 23:59, the money request will be deactivated for 24 hours and we will make all the payments and the site will be handed over from tomorrow.
They are coming here from 2nd April .

The problem @ClipWatching and other users taking the stand, is this message. The new owner would have arrived on April 2nd, but that's not the case. It would be right to give communications instead of making money with our videos and we don't.

I ask the staff to monitor the situation, if there is no news it's right to close the topics as done on other occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back