HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi @ClipWatching:

Upload continues to show ERROR, not resolved yet.

x6hkLxq.jpg

Responded.
still waiting for new anwser!!
Post automatically merged:

ok iam gonna give my feedback about what happend yesterday first of all iam working with clipwatching over 3 years without problems but i decide to make new request payment for first time with tron. So after 2 days i check my wallet if get the money because the status was paid but my balance was zero i contact with live support on my wallet and they said "the money just gone because clipwatching send it via smart contract" my wallt not support that so i speak with them here withe pm to ask to send it again via btc because it wasnt my wrong they should type it somewhere they are using smart contract for tron payments but they still ignore me and answer me nosense replys like " You should sent at least 1trx to your address, so your address will be active." i already send a few trx on this wallet without problems. if you check my transaction they dont even send it like trx on token balance says tether usd.

sorry for my bad english i cant edit fix the post

Last edited:
still waiting for new anwser!!

ok iam gonna give my feedback about what happend yesterday first of all iam working with clipwatching over 3 years without problems but i decide to make new request payment for first time with tron. So after 2 days i check my wallet if get the money because the status was paid but my balance was zero i contact with live support on my wallet and they said "the money just gone because clipwatching send it via smart contract" my wallt not support that so i speak with them here withe pm to ask to send it again via btc because it wasnt my wrong they should type it somewhere they are using smart contract for tron payments but they still ignore me and answer me nosense replys like " You should sent at least 1trx to your address, so your address will be active." i already send a few trx on this wallet without problems. if you check my transaction they dont even send it like trx on token balance says tether usd.

sorry for my bad english i cant edit fix the post
If it was through a smart contract, the "SC" logo should be visible next to it.
And All USDT(TRC20) transaction relay via Tether Smart Contract on Address ....

But This was your mistake, but Its ok, I can send it again to your BTC (cause you worked more than 3 years with us) but after payment I will block your account. We do not need to work with you.
send me your username again PV.

If it was through a smart contract, the "SC" logo should be visible next to it.
And All USDT(TRC20) transaction relay via Tether Smart Contract on Address ....

But This was your mistake, but Its ok, I can send it again to your BTC (cause you worked more than 3 years with us) but after payment I will block your account. We do not need to work with you.
send me your username again PV.
i send you again pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back