HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Return embed with 25%. Not care about money if I loose visitors.
stop complaining, now good too, besides your site there are thousands of other uploaders,and website owners
and whether people watch the movie on the site or transfer the viewing to CLIPWATCHING, it doesn't matter and they watch it anyway
so don't moan and cry because others like it and if you don't like it then go out we don't want 25%
and we won't lose 100% because of your website because that's what you want

stop complaining, now good too, besides your site there are thousands of other uploaders,and website owners
and whether people watch the movie on the site or transfer the viewing to CLIPWATCHING, it doesn't matter and they watch it anyway
so don't moan and cry because others like it and if you don't like it then go out we don't want 25%
and we won't lose 100% because of your website because that's what you want
You are not going to earn more money when users leave your website. Users are leaving and now they are becoming users of clipwatching. Why would they go back to your website? There is no option or need for that. Once they are gone they are gone. Just wait and you will see what I was talking about.

I didn't sign up for redirection. I sign up for embed to work. Clipwatching please enable an option so we can choose whether we want embed to work or not. It's simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back