HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ClipWatching, now it doesn't even count 1xIP/24h.
Too few views today, all these changes can blow the system.
counter working fine, we will check stats till tomorrow night.
Post automatically merged:

Don.t worry everyting work perfect...somehow he should to recover everyting what you have earned on last days
Do not be angry
Do not decide too soon
Join me.

counter working fine, we will check stats till tomorrow night.

Do not be angry
Do not decide too soon
Join me.

When will you remove a link from embed videos? With every click on video visitors are leaving our websites... When user click on embed video video should just start and not send visitors directly to clipwatching.com please return like it was. :)

its because now he count 1xip 24h on clipwatching + the rates changed, its alright clipwatching is still good for now, still good earning
wtf are you working with him everytime you said that all is good,
nothing is good 3 days ago views has been dropped like never before,
this time is the worst and he also redirect our visitors to her website which is killing our website,
i'm still waiting for the clipwatching owner to hear from her partners and resolve that problem as he do for many others problems, otherwise i'm done here, and i thing many like me wont continue like that.

Hello @ClipWatching, i have changed my payment method to bitcoin!i confirmed from the email too! but panel still shows the payment method before!plz help me to check it.
very appreciate?

Hello @ClipWatching, i have changed my payment method to bitcoin!i confirmed from the email too! but panel still shows the payment method before!plz help me to check it.
very appreciate?
oh,thank you!it works!i just refresh the web,it works!

Last edited:
this time is the worst and he also redirect our visitors to her website which is killing our website,
i'm still waiting for the clipwatching owner to hear from her partners and resolve that problem as he do for many others problems, otherwise i'm done here, and i thing many like me wont continue like that.

just ignore this person

how you know on each company or on any other bussines there is a ass L...

here is this guy :)

Bruh aparat and clipwatching are way better than any other sites simply because he support weak countries especialy from europe for me i have all my visitors from europe so i see that both of his sites are really beneficial for me, i've tried other sites but most of europe countries are in tier 3 which is only $10 per 10,000 views i was getting only half dollars a day from other sites now 4 - 5 dollars per a day from aparat and clipwatching just see the big difference and stop fucking complaining every time and crying like girls because one day when @ClipWatching leave y'all be crying and regretting because he was the only one that gives y'all a good rates for weak countries, now can y'all stop crying and spamming the thread pls, thank you.

And i forget to say that doesn't matter if he from time to time he change the rates even tho when he change them they are still way higher than other sites, just be thankful for what @ClipWatching

Last edited:
Bruh aparat and clipwatching are way better than any other sites simply because he support weak countries especialy from europe for me i have all my visitors from europe so i see that both of his sites are really beneficial for me, i've tried other sites but most of europe countries are in tier 3 which is only $10 per 10,000 views i was getting only half dollars a day from other sites now 4 - 5 dollars per a day from aparat and clipwatching just see the big difference and stop fucking complaining every time and crying like girls because one day when @ClipWatching leave y'all be crying and regretting because he was the only one that gives y'all a good rates for weak countries, now can y'all stop crying and spamming the thread pls, thank you.

And i forget to say that doesn't matter if he from time to time he change the rates even tho when he change them they are still way higher than other sites, just be thankful for what @ClipWatching
Lmao its look like you never tried others hosting, i have like 10k files on clipwatching and 10k on other popular hosting wont mention it, the result is 2 dollars on clipwatching and more than 8 dollars on the other,
ps: only 5k files on other new hosting and getting already more than 3 dollars.
conclusion is that clipwatching have high rate and low views, its like compromising the system.

We temporarily disabled it due to the sandbox and blocking ads on the embed. we have 2 ways:

1) We Disable Embed forever, and like now you get the full money by direct watching.
2) Embed will active again but income should be 25%.
Return embed with 25%. Not care about money if I loose visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back