HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how I can setup clipwatching.com to have videos in Hungarian?
I have 260 videos with both Hungarian and English audio, but I can't set it to have a Hungarian sound.

Please help

I have 260 videos with both Hungarian and English audio, but I can't set it to have a Hungarian sound.

Please help

I think you can't setup this on clipwatching. I think you must remove the English language manually, with MKVToolNix for example, or with other program.

Please help
use mkvtoolnix gui for that. drag and dorp the file to mkvtoolnix and then drag hungarian audio to be the first audio and in the right side set "Default track flag" to "Yes", then just start multiplexing

upload doesn't work please please fix i uploaded a file 11 hours ago via ftp not showing trying to upload that file 3 times via web and nothing show at the end

Hi everyone
Greetings to BOSS

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.

As for these 20% - unfortunately only counts 10% :(

Hello

Don't forget about Poland, boss :) So far I've convinced 5-6 people. In time, there will be more because they also have friends.
The site works well. Nice idea with the aparat :)

Yes file problem, please re-upload this video again

No, @KatFile, it is not a file problem. I have some old videos that have 300-500+ views, they just worked fine before, another way how could people watch them? And now they stopped working, they are showing that "a network error caused the media download to fail part-way".
And of course these videos with errors can't be remote upload to Aparat.

Yesterday I re-uploaded one of these (too much) error-videos 2 times, and the newly uploaded videos was showing the same error.

After this, I uploaded them to Aparat, normally, with browser upload. The videos are just fine, no error! So it is obviously not a file problem!

Just see here the example of the same video on both hosts - Clipwatching: error, Aparat: working!

And now more and more videos started showing that error in Clipwatching while they are loading fine on Aparat. It is obviously a Clipwatching problem, please try to solve it!

Hello

Don't forget about Poland, boss :) So far I've convinced 5-6 people. In time, there will be more because they also have friends.
The site works well. Nice idea with the aparat :)
Yes If I find a good advertiser for poland will add on best tier.
Post automatically merged:

No, @KatFile, it is not a file problem. I have some old videos that have 300-500+ views, they just worked fine before, another way how could people watch them? And now they stopped working, they are showing that "a network error caused the media download to fail part-way".
And of course these videos with errors can't be remote upload to Aparat.

Yesterday I re-uploaded one of these (too much) error-videos 2 times, and the newly uploaded videos was showing the same error.

After this, I uploaded them to Aparat, normally, with browser upload. The videos are just fine, no error! So it is obviously not a file problem!

Just see here the example of the same video on both hosts - Clipwatching: error, Aparat: working!

And now more and more videos started showing that error in Clipwatching while they are loading fine on Aparat. It is obviously a Clipwatching problem, please try to solve it!
I will check error. wait few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back