HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
no still doesn't work

Untitled.jpg
Check again.

ClipWatching is one of the top streaming video hosting online, with lots of videos and movies to choose from with a decent number of uploaders.

I shared a list of this type of services with my referral link and was able to make $0.01534 from 40 referrals.

Currently seems to be the best service, i will have to research other similar services and compare results.

Thanks

ClipWatching is one of the top streaming video hosting online, with lots of videos and movies to choose from with a decent number of uploaders.

I shared a list of this type of services with my referral link and was able to make $0.01534 from 40 referrals.

Currently seems to be the best service, i will have to research other similar services and compare results.

Thanks
Earning from referrals is not like before. something is wrong.

i try to upload on ftp with filezilla but the videos don't show up on my clipwatching.com,
even though it's been several hours

My account name: vakeger86

Please verify
Thanks
:(

Earning from referrals is not like before. something is wrong.

As long the uploader share videos and get compensated from it you get your earnings. Will share my link a bit more and see from there.
Post automatically merged:

I registered today in aparat and it looks very good.With 3 IP per day and high payment i think its a very good site to try it.For register

Will give them a try too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back