HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received earlier than it was announced, thank you very much!

And my views increased in the last few days - with the new changes, something is going better on clipwatching, it seems :)

Hello,

I can't start video, it shows some .exe file to download and nothing else.

I have tried on few computers also, other strream websites are working fine, but clipwatching currently not.

Please remove ad that block video completely. I understand that there must be ads, but video also must work.

Hello,

I can't start video, it shows some .exe file to download and nothing else.

I have tried on few computers also, other strream websites are working fine, but clipwatching currently not.

Please remove ad that block video completely. I understand that there must be ads, but video also must work.
yes more views was lost.

What is this thing again, imposible to watch and request to download a creepy "Safe watch" program
please fix that and try to get a better ads company
Post automatically merged:

What is this thing again, imposible to watch and request to download a creepy "Safe watch" program
please fix that and try to get a better ads company
Because of ads like that there thousand of adblock install each day and i won't blame them.

Uhhh guys...do you really not se what are doing katfile?

2 weeks this site it's a bomb...and when he se users day by day are gone ....2-3 days he remove some ads...and after that he give us some surprise again like now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back