HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @KatFile please remove this stupid .exe add am an experienced user and i can't watch any video coz of it i cancel it and it will always re appear and never let me watch am losing views 2 days now no one can watch even on desktop it's very very very annoying

and everytime there is a problem and people start complaining they do not show up or even respond to the Mail and leave it like that to get as many install to their creepy program,
in the same time destroy our website
say an host who are not problems count good and are accepted on mores sites

hello @KatFile please remove this stupid .exe add am an experienced user and i can't watch any video coz of it i cancel it and it will always re appear and never let me watch am losing views 2 days now no one can watch even on desktop it's very very very annoying

Any update about this? When will it start to work normally?

There is also no option to turn off ads anymore. Please enable this option so that when these black days approach, we can disable ads completely. We are losing visitors. That's bad for business in the long term. Old visitors are leaving cause video doesn't start.

There is also no option to turn off ads anymore. Please enable this option so that when these black days approach, we can disable ads completely. We are losing visitors. That's bad for business in the long term. Old visitors are leaving cause video doesn't start.
Removed.
Post automatically merged:

Removed.

Last edited:

there is the option to exclude your website from showing the player as i did and now the player didn't show

views today down
always do you change the count

84 / $0.24550​
with over 4000 files.horrible
it's obvious because nobody was able to watch your files with the creepy ads but now i think the views will back to normal
Post automatically merged:

No i was wrong still impossible to watch even if the previous ads was removed :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back