HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the rates I hope it stays that way, who didn't like it, stop using it.
Yes., lockdown = Huge traffic
Post automatically merged:

What!!!! Again U Change Rates. U change Rates india 20$ to 10$. Streamtape is now better option. Totally unplanned site management totally disappointed

Ok. Already start shifting.
Good, always when you see a host pay low and other host is better switch to best host .
For example I see a advertiser pay high but after few weeks or months decrease I don't say anything because they have to change the way .so i don't waste my time and choice the better of advertiser.
So at the moment we need to these geos.
I hope to have informed you sufficiently.

Good, always when you see a host pay low and other host is better switch to best host .
For example I see a advertiser pay high but after few weeks or months decrease I don't say anything because they have to change the way .so i don't waste my time and choice the better of advertiser.
Right,

Yes., lockdown = Huge traffic
Post automatically merged:

What!!!! Again U Change Rates. U change Rates india 20$ to 10$. Streamtape is now better option. Totally unplanned site management totally disappointed

the problem with this host is the view count, as an example you can see a few pages back. Here a file has 400 views only counts 150 the rest you lose it seems little more gather other files in the end you lose a lot. I hope that this will be corrected, in relation to the rates it should be updated soon as it has already had many, it may be that the next one is favorable to you.

example i dont talk about low rates you are delay payout few times so we need to wait almost month to get money.

@KatFile

Even if you use your host first, I miss a lot of visits, I have files that mark 0 and 200 is started with the same file on another host, almost 500 views, you increase the rates, but each day the views drop, removed the PPV 2 option and we forced to use option 1, you say that 5% of the videos account doesn’t seem to be, a few months before starting all this change the accounting was better now it’s horrible, the same files on other hosts have up to 6x more than yours first. Please check this as many files must have the same problem.

sorry my english.

@KatFile

Even if you use your host first, I miss a lot of visits, I have files that mark 0 and 200 is started with the same file on another host, almost 500 views, you increase the rates, but each day the views drop, removed the PPV 2 option and we forced to use option 1, you say that 5% of the videos account doesn’t seem to be, a few months before starting all this change the accounting was better now it’s horrible, the same files on other hosts have up to 6x more than yours first. Please check this as many files must have the same problem.

sorry my english.
Which host u use? Please reply. Searching good host high paying host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back