HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
egypt On 1 April it was 10,000 = $ 40

Today it is 10 dollars

I used to pay orders twice a week, now we have been waiting for 10 days and it has not been paid

What are you doing, are you playing with us ??

If Egypt does not return to Plan 2, we will all leave this site
Post automatically merged:

READ MY MESSAGE CLIPWATCHING​

I checked your website in similar web and 3% of your traffic refers comes from my website which is one of top 10 refers for your host
i have friends which got anime websites sending 7% of your total traffic

if me and my friends leave yo will lose more than 10% of total traffic you get and our traffic high qulaity US and EU

if you lose us
you will only have cheap traffic like egypt will not help you to finance and pay servers

now you put US in tier 2 with $30 like all other hosts
you offer nothing differnce from other hosts for high quality traffic
but you offer higher for cheap traffic so all high qulaity will leave you and you will get only cheap traffic

you display to much ads for high qulaity traffic like US and EU and then pay $30 like all other hosts which has lower ads
do you know why? cuz you want to pay cheaper traffic more rates

you earn from US and EU and then pay the money for egypt and vitnam

i work hard all month and my users see so many ads from your host and then you pay my hard working money to egypt and vitnam?

if you move egypt to tier 2 with US then you're dead soon and this thread will be moved to WJ archive with scammers like you
people think you are not scam but they dont know you display more ads for high quality traffic to pay cheap traffic more rates which is scam

you are dying with this logic

Congratulations .. I am happy for you now Is there another gossip and a lot of talk and hatred against Egypt?

ufff Today I wanted to contribute something in some forums where I am (which I have not done since Friday) and I find that in 2 they banned me for using clipw and in another they blocked the server, it was still not many visits there but with their good rates something gave me, but now ufff, it gives to think that later they may start to prohibit the use of the server

@KatFile Hello, ,my payout not received via
2020-04-16

And another big problem. my earnings go to half from 2020-04-16

cebW5BZ.png

I thinking find another host. clipwatching not profitable more. and last few time slippage with payments.

so @KatFile is this new rates gonna stay now ? coz this is way less profitable than any other host with much much stable service so what are you doing right now is killing your service the only reason we are are here is coz you paid much higher rates now nothing is better than any other competition

so @KatFile is this new rates gonna stay now ? coz this is way less profitable than any other host with much much stable service so what are you doing right now is killing your service the only reason we are are here is coz you paid much higher rates now nothing is better than any other competition
only for japan, hungary, greece rates are stable .
other geos will change every 2~3 days (some days increasing and some days decreasing.)

Always I have best advertisers and working direct with them and make good rates. but this time all them are offline .
Post automatically merged:

No, because $35 for Hu is good.
A suggestion, it would be better if you start from scratch again, and I am talking about paying half of what you pay right now and leaving less advertising, we understand that you are one of the most paying but so much advertising is annoying for the user, and here although only you win since they look at your advertising and they don't watch the video, at some point people will get tired and stop using you and in the end it will also affect you, my cpm was at 3.5 $ x 1000 views, I would prefer a rate of 1.5x1000 but what you can see the video and people agree, it's just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back