HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
clipwatching embed links have a player banner ad that can't close from mobile browsers (need to get desktop view to close that banner) and because of this banner, views doesn't count. total waste of my traffic & views. fix that issue.

If we get answer from this way . We can remove all the pop ads and just this ads keep it on
However Videosharing sites working with ads and we should try new ways .
About views will increase Tonight.
Post automatically merged:

I think you should continue Cooperation with us just for extra 48 Hours , after that you can see results.

Dear manager
You definitely have more work experience than me.
But you can't force the user to install anything.
I'm not against advertising. This is your right
But it shouldn't be annoying.

Hello, 2 questions: @KatFile

1 - For how long do you keep videos without views?
2 - Is there a way to put the subtitle URL directly in iframe code so it automatically loads the URL without upload the SRT file? example:

<iframe src="URL_VIDEO" name="SRT_URL"></iframe>

Thank you.

If we get answer from this way . We can remove all the pop ads and just this ads keep it on
However Videosharing sites working with ads and we should try new ways .
About views will increase Tonight.
Post automatically merged:

I think you should continue Cooperation with us just for extra 48 Hours , after that you can see results.

Here it still goes on, forcing the user to install it after closing the ad, it reappears 3 to 5 minutes later, where the user needs to wait a while until the close button appears, even after a while he comes back again, annoying these ads, more later I will check if it has already been removed.

People no longer watch clipwatching in my website and there sending message to remove it and replace it, with another player, please consider removing this ads. Best regards.

Still losing my views,the ad still on !
i'm suspending all my uploads and moving to another platform.
Thank you

I'm going to do the same thing, not wanting to thank you anymore unfortunately. I am prohibited from posting link on 1 site because of ads forcing installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back