HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what everyone else sees but on every ClipWatching link I open I see:

Could not play video
There was a problem trying to load the video.
Error code: html5_video:4

@KatFile Please fix this codec error on the player.

Can you return the payout request icon to us again?

The payment request button still not working, since Friday.

Exactly the same is happening for 2 weeks:
- when I expect my money Friday, there is a delay till Monday, and at this time payments can't be requested;
- finally, the request became active, I am requesting my money Monday, but it isn't paid if I request it Monday (I must request it Sunday - but Sunday the button is inactive), so I need to wait till Friday;
- I still don't get my payment Friday, because it is a delay again;
- I need to wait till Monday again, and at this waiting time, the request button is inactive again, of course...

And so like this, the circle continues, and I am receiving my money with a week delay. I need my money urgently, and the request button is still inactive, I can't request it. When the button will be active again today, it will be too late for a payment request and I won't receive it today, just like in the past 2 weeks :(

I really need to receive a payment today, and I can't even request it! :(

- when I expect my money Friday, there is a delay till Monday, and at this time payments can't be requested;
- finally, the request became active, I am requesting my money Monday, but it isn't paid if I request it Monday (I must request it Sunday - but Sunday the button is inactive), so I need to wait till Friday;
- I need to wait till Monday again, and at this waiting time, the request button is inactive again, of course...

And so like this, the circle continues, and I am receiving my money with a week delay. I need my money urgently, and the request button is still inactive, I can't request it. When the button will be active again today, it will be too late for a payment request and I won't receive it today, just like in the past 2 weeks :(

its holidays chill dude hes probly gonna pay tomorrow

Sorry, yes we have delay on bank payments .

after so many changes, some really good, but my earnings fell even though I have my parents in group A, I don't know what happens. If it's just me, this. Many started and few counted.

Note: Thanks for the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back