HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Unfortunately, because of Corona and Closing more advertising campaigns, this business was not what we thought it would be.
From May 1st, Wolfstream.tv - Highstream.tv - Videos.sh services will be permanently deactivated.
Thank you for being with us for a short time and using these two services.
From April 27th, the affiliate system will be deactivated and until May 1st, you have the opportunity to transfer your files and transfer them to another service

WOW it was clear that this will end like that, really no comment........

Like I said before these site were dead for a long time and these new owners clearly has no clue how to run a business or a simple site. Well done guys and I hope you never gonna run another site. I hope you're gonna pay all of our money even if we didn't reached the minimum. This is least you can do for us.

Hello
Unfortunately, because of Corona and Closing more advertising campaigns, this business was not what we thought it would be.
From May 1st, Wolfstream.tv - Highstream.tv - Videos.sh services will be permanently deactivated.
From April 27th, the affiliate system will be deactivated and until May 1st, you have the opportunity to transfer your files and transfer them to another service.

Like I said before these site were dead for a long time and these new owners clearly has no clue how to run a business or a simple site. Well done guys and I hope you never gonna run another site. I hope you're gonna pay all of our money even if we didn't reached the minimum. This is least you can do for us.
i really hope they pay our money i cant reached the minimum im still at 6 dollars on highstream

Hello
From April 27th, the affiliate system will be deactivated and until May 1st, you have the opportunity to transfer your files and transfer them to another service.
Yeah, we saw the email why are you copying it here too? Answer the damn question not just copy the same email like a freakin' robot.

Hello
Useless farce...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back