HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Clipwatching

payment marked as paid but i didn't received it yet
i think they have paypal problems
You will get max 2~5 hours
Post automatically merged:

Hi @KatFile i cant upload any file its stuck on s830 can u check it please?.... thank you.
@ClipWatching upload does not work and zoom also does not work what is going on ???
Fixed.

I got payment yesterday with 24h waiting but I didn't get it today and paypal says it was sent back to you like refunded to you... what is the problem, can you send it again?

account is "optrader" thanks

Hi ClipWatching

payment marked as paid from yesterday but i didn't receive it until now
Post automatically merged:

payment receive thank you Clipwatching

Last edited:
News:
The new team will take over the sites in late March
I just know they change the names of both domains (aparat and clipwatching) Because they believe that the site's credibility has been lost due to too much advertising.
I have no other information about rates and ....

@ClipWatching
Why didn't you sent out an email notifying all the current users of ClipWatching and Aparat of this change in ownership? Are you running a business or a sideshow? I'm upset about this only because you expect us to be professional in our dealings with you, but this hasn't been reciprocated. This new team needs to be better at:

1. Acknowledging users requests for change/upgrades (we understand that not all suggestions are feasible but don't ignore them, just let us know if it is possible or not)
  2. Communicating changes to the domain and monetary reimbursement (rate per country)
  3. Develop any software change in a TEST environment (don't change production code and then not accept responsibility when it fails!)
  4. Only implement changes into production once the testing phase has been deemed successful on all platforms (MS Edge, Chrome, Bravo, Firefox, Opera, Android, iOS, etc).

@ClipWatching
Why didn't you sent out an email notifying all the current users of ClipWatching and Aparat of this change in ownership? Are you running a business or a sideshow? I'm upset about this only because you expect us to be professional in our dealings with you, but this hasn't been reciprocated. This new team needs to be better at:

1. Acknowledging users requests for change/upgrades (we understand that not all suggestions are feasible but don't ignore them, just let us know if it is possible or not)
  2. Communicating changes to the domain and monetary reimbursement (rate per country)
  3. Develop any software change in a TEST environment (don't change production code and then not accept responsibility when it fails!)
  4. Only implement changes into production once the testing phase has been deemed successful on all platforms (MS Edge, Chrome, Bravo, Firefox, Opera, Android, iOS, etc).
He will come soon and explain everything.

hi , i am using clipwatching since 2019 , its good rates . but i have many reasons to stop using this

1 . my website bounce rate increased a lot ( so i stop using it )
2 . payout on paypal on time but its they hold money for at least 1 month ( so i stop using it )
3 . i have may more then 10 referral but never get any benefits for that , so i stop referencing this
list is more ..
but if you guys really take care these 3 points that will be good for you and good for us as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back