HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many downtime is not good for stat.

image.png

I received this email

Dear User,

since we're performing attacks at ClipWatching and Aparat from week, we would like to inform you that we managed to hack both sites. Your emails as well with ip addresses, website you upload to or which you own got leaked. We wanted katfile to pay us 1000$ for stopping that but he denied as he simply doesn't care about his users, we have even prooved him that we hacked both sites. We gonna release both databases to public view if we don't receive money from him in 24 hours. We would like to suggest you using better more secured hosts. Stay away from ClipWatching/Aparat/Gounlimited.

I received this email

Dear User,

since we're performing attacks at ClipWatching and Aparat from week, we would like to inform you that we managed to hack both sites. Your emails as well with ip addresses, website you upload to or which you own got leaked. We wanted katfile to pay us 1000$ for stopping that but he denied as he simply doesn't care about his users, we have even prooved him that we hacked both sites. We gonna release both databases to public view if we don't receive money from him in 24 hours. We would like to suggest you using better more secured hosts. Stay away from ClipWatching/Aparat/Gounlimited.
Wtf, its look Fake information... why u share this ***t?

Dear User,

i got this email can you clarify @KatFile ?

Today I have been checking the links that work in clipwatching and I have been receiving the following message.

"Your Ip Blocked, Try again later.
Clipwatching and Aparat Team"

I checked aparat thread people posting same thing there, looks like it's not fake as i have received this email on mailbox that is being used only with clipwatching. So instead of playing a lawyer get your mouth quiet and let katfile respond.

i didn't get that e-mail also i would like katfile to enhance his security with that 1K instead of paying stupid attackers or blackmailers paying them is just asking for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back