HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show proof ?

I can, bro. There you go:

asPeZCe.png

Btw i'm using PPV mode "1 view per IP per day. High Rates".
Maybe you guys have the other one "3 views per IP per day. Medium Rates", so that's the reason why you can't reach 12$ per 10k views.

From the start it's like this, but i'm grateful. ClipWatching is still offerin the biggest CPC for our country. I can't lie.

Last edited:
I can, bro. There you go:

asPeZCe.png

Btw i'm using PPV mode "1 view per IP per day. High Rates".
Maybe you guys have the other one "3 views per IP per day. Medium Rates", so that's the reason why you can't reach 12$ per 10k views.

From the start it's like this, but i'm grateful. ClipWatching is still offerin the biggest CPC for our country. I can't lie.
2020-03-10
1212 / $1.39250​

and this is normal ? you know for which countries

NikolaTheFox

you earn half the rate because in the options you have set "3 views per IP per day. Medium Rates"
Post automatically merged:

the same terrier - 20 $ / 10k

Post automatically merged:

Boss
KatFile

Have you checked the traffic in Poland as it is? we manage to transfer Poland to Plan B. I know almost all the important adders in Poland with clip - we generate daily traffic from 10-15k viewers. Maybe even more on Saturday and Sunday :)

Last edited:
i dont be here 4 days and i see upload file stil not working ... when be fixsed upload file :( grrrrrr https://prnt.sc/rf6ba0
https://prnt.sc/rfftcz in the last two to 3 weeks half of the reviews do not count me and I have more than 70 nothing reviews count me :( when the player will repair to return to normal operation and function .... we all lose viewership :(

Last edited:
lord clipwatching, please repair the climbs:
now ftp doesn't work
zoom does not work
web upload does not work

several days the same error and does not appear, are we facing a new closed host? I hope not :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back