Highload.to Discussion

Highload

Corporate Membership
Hello all,
We would like to introduce you to our new service highload.to that aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos .

Why us ?
Δ Custom domain system to reduce dmca and better for seo
Δ 100% Free, no paid accounts.
Δ Unlimited storage / Webmaster account Uploaders with high volume traffic.
Δ Truly unlimited, bandwidth, storage, and everything.
Δ No time, quality, or speed restrictions at all.
Δ HD Video Encoding - Very high quality encoding settings.
Δ UltraFast Streaming.
Δ 20GB Max file size per upload
Δ Trouble free system, no bugs or no technical issues . 100% Stable.
Δ API Ready

Upload Modes:

Δ Browser Mode Upload
Δ FTP Mode Upload
Δ URL Mode Upload
Δ API Mode Upload

Technical features:

Δ Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
Δ Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
Δ Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
Δ Everything is free for all: for partners and user.

Affiliate Program:

Payment method : PayPal - WebMoney - Perfect Money - AdvCash - Payeer - Bitcoin (Min $50) - Payoneer (Min $50)

Earn money by hosting and sharing your content with Highload.

Minimum payout amount is just $10
Views or Downloads are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
There are no rewards for automated downloads
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
Proxy/VPN traffic wont be counted
Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Rules & Conditions :

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

799 comments
I'd still use highload too embedo if its payment is covered (and I'm not crying about $10 or $20, it was a major payment and plus strong balance which I would request again. And I bet admin had solid earnings himself which is why he should have decency to cover all payments even if embedo doesn't come back).
But for now there is no good sign because admin seems to be hiding and there was a sign of him being online. :(
Maybe he covered payment because him losing servers (assuming info and suspicions are correct) was unexpected, and he didn't plan to close sites down himself but he had no choice. It would make sense cause he had major traffic and he was making profits so I bet it was just against his wishes.
But don't forget that it's incredibly unsafe to use highload right now and unless he covers payments in next nearest days it should easily be a certified scam.
Post automatically merged:

I already removed lots of highload links, will continue to do so till he covers all pending payments and informs us about situation about whether he plans to bring other hosts or not.

Last edited:
i have a payment of $500+ i requested before tubeload goes down
I was wondering about the delay because they always paid me quickly
but now even if highload works how can we trust them? this attitude of not giving answers and disappear is really horrible

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately, it's been a messy year.
Not surprised about Highload, it went scam and he could care less about if videos play again or not, but there are so many hosts who have problems with playback every other day, even new files.
And the ones who actually have decent playback and less problems, pay you horribly or are literal shaving machines.

No, and some people still use highload and I honestly feel bad for them, I guess they don't go to WJunction and can't see that it has gone full scam obviously, and they haven't reached minimum payout either to finally understand it's dead.
Maybe moderators should just trash the thread.
@Tango can it be trashed? Embedo went down, same person owned tubeload/redload/userload trio, highload has been online because he removed embedo advertisement on highload and he knows his another site is dead, but didn't pay payments and doesn't answer anyone. No payments from other dead websites either. If thread is in discussion it's gonna mislead people thinking it's a legit host only because it's still online and hasn't gone fully ofline yet but they may not be checking content of the thread.
It should be just trashed and moved into archive.

pending payouts and no response at all, that's the worst thing that happens...
I'd have maybe guessed he died if only he hadn't intentionally removed embedo advertisement on highload after site went down, he's been definitely online and alive and well but well what response is he gonna give if he scammed and doesn't plan to pay? :laughing:Definitely agree that's it's the worst though. :(

I have about 30 dollars in hig and another 15 in embed, finally they deign to pay
What do you mean "deign", can we know how you managed to force him to pay on highload and on embedo which has been dead for more than 10 days now? We need to know the secret. :laughing:
By the way, if someone gets lucky and "miraculously" gets paid, you guys still shouldn't continue to use service before payments of legit uploaders are fully covered (lots of payments still pending), because site is clearly still on life support and there is no sign of him or his support anywhere yet, therefore he could also go scam on you like he already seems to have gone on us.
Obviously you can do whatever you want, but this is just advice and I don't want potential scam host to waste your time.
Bitcoinpending2023-03-12 19:51:44

^ This is highload only. Big amount pending, big amount is already in balance and earnings too.
Also I had big embedo balance and apart from that pending payment on embedo too.
Also pending payouts on tubeload and redload.
None received yet.
Lots of people are like me too.
Again, don't continue to use this service till he covers all payments.
If he gets away without paying users and you guys still use this service, he will exploit his powers further and also stop paying you.

I just deleted all of my files. I have four pending payouts. Last payout was 4 March 2023. I sent multiple inquiries but like many of you I received no response. Looking for other hosting platforms that are not related to highload, embed, etc.

No, and some people still use highload and I honestly feel bad for them, I guess they don't go to WJunction and can't see that it has gone full scam obviously, and they haven't reached minimum payout either to finally understand it's dead.
@Tango can it be trashed? Embedo went down, same person owned tubeload/redload/userload trio, highload has been online because he removed embedo advertisement on highload and he knows his another site is dead, but didn't pay payments and doesn't answer anyone. No payments from other dead websites either. If thread is in discussion it's gonna mislead people thinking it's a legit host only because it's still online and hasn't gone fully ofline yet but they may not be checking content of the thread.
I just deleted everything. After several attempts I just gave up.

just deleted everything. I can see if they reached out but they didn't. Maybe they had their money in one of those failing us banks

Has anyone received recent payment?
nope. I suggest that you delete everything, otherwise your videos will still play their ads and they'll make money off of you

i have a payment of $500+ i requested before tubeload goes down
I was wondering about the delay because they always paid me quickly
but now even if highload works how can we trust them? this attitude of not giving answers and disappear is really horrible
Sorry to hear that. I just deleted everything. I reached out to them but after reading this thread I thought it best to delete so they don't keep making money from my vids. Sorry for your loss, I was only waiting on 40 bucks lol

Last edited:
I think I did not make myself understood well, because my English is bad, I say that I hope they pay, they owe me such an amount that I mentioned in the other post, that is, they have not paid me, I only pray that they do so that they are worthy

I had $500 that I requested to receive in tubeload
+$78 that was in the account
+$50 in redload I requested to receive
i may have been stupid to have left 1 month without asking for payments but i was using the server for 1 year and they always paid me

I don't have hope anymore it's been almost 1 month
but I will always be here to alert others when they come up with another server

I had $500 that I requested to receive in tubeload
+$78 that was in the account
+$50 in redload I requested to receive
i may have been stupid to have left 1 month without asking for payments but i was using the server for 1 year and they always paid me

I don't have hope anymore it's been almost 1 month
but I will always be here to alert others when they come up with another server
I think I'm still lucky to get paid $800 by Tubeload/redload before they disappear.
I have switched to Doodstream. The advertising money is quite good, the payment is also fast. But now I can't log in to my account because the OTP they sent never came, I sent support but no one replied. That's suck!

I just deleted all of my files. I have four pending payouts. Last payout was 4 March 2023. I sent multiple inquiries but like many of you I received no response. Looking for other hosting platforms that are not related to highload, embed, etc.

just deleted everything. I can see if they reached out but they didn't. Maybe they had their money in one of those failing us banks

nope. I suggest that you delete everything, otherwise your videos will still play their ads and they'll make money off of you

Sorry to hear that. I just deleted everything. I reached out to them but after reading this thread I thought it best to delete so they don't keep making money from my vids. Sorry for your loss, I was only waiting on 40 bucks lol
Did you remove files from your site or from highload manager?
I try to replace links on site gradually with other hosts players but it's really hard to do it altogether cause I have been using highload and his other hosts for over year so it's definitely taking some time.
If you removed your files from file manager, he didn't restore them back? Strange.

Back