Highload.to Discussion

Highload

Corporate Membership
Hello all,
We would like to introduce you to our new service highload.to that aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos .

Why us ?
Δ Custom domain system to reduce dmca and better for seo
Δ 100% Free, no paid accounts.
Δ Unlimited storage / Webmaster account Uploaders with high volume traffic.
Δ Truly unlimited, bandwidth, storage, and everything.
Δ No time, quality, or speed restrictions at all.
Δ HD Video Encoding - Very high quality encoding settings.
Δ UltraFast Streaming.
Δ 20GB Max file size per upload
Δ Trouble free system, no bugs or no technical issues . 100% Stable.
Δ API Ready

Upload Modes:

Δ Browser Mode Upload
Δ FTP Mode Upload
Δ URL Mode Upload
Δ API Mode Upload

Technical features:

Δ Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
Δ Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
Δ Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
Δ Everything is free for all: for partners and user.

Affiliate Program:

Payment method : PayPal - WebMoney - Perfect Money - AdvCash - Payeer - Bitcoin (Min $50) - Payoneer (Min $50)

Earn money by hosting and sharing your content with Highload.

Minimum payout amount is just $10
Views or Downloads are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
There are no rewards for automated downloads
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
Proxy/VPN traffic wont be counted
Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Rules & Conditions :

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

799 comments
bro why i lie?no reason me for lie
admin say it himself several hour ago on skype
if u dont believe u can ask
idk why he not respond to you but he respond me today
i only say it in thread bcs i dont want ur hard work be lost and i warn save ur files on highload while there still time is u have several hours probably
OMG
Post automatically merged:

will he pay the payment requests?

Last edited:
bro why i lie?no reason me for lie
admin say it himself several hour ago on skype
if u dont believe u can ask
idk why he not respond to you but he respond me today
i only say it in thread bcs i dont want ur hard work be lost and i warn save ur files on highload while there still time is u have several hours probably
post a screenshot

I am just worried about my payment , I hope Highload admin will pay it
i received my last payment on 12 march, its crazy that he paid me just 3 days ago But yet he doesn't respond or anything.
VOyQEPt.jpg

0 fees because he sent it via binance and i have binance account so sending amount from account to account on binance is 0 fees
Well I don't know much about these wallets but , Can I receive the payment in Payeer BTC wallet?

(I Never used BTC method)

What do you think ?
Thanks

Last edited:
any news? any answers? any new payments? I'm afraid to use it
No payment so far and honestly you shouldn't use it till payments of others' are covered.
Following reasons:
Admin hasn't supported anyone replied to anyone since end of February.
He shut down his another major website embedo.co (or servers went down and he isn't gonna fix it, we don't know)
We know for a fact that he has been active and perfectly aware of situation (in highload file manager in the upper part of the website, he advertised his another host called embedo.co which has been there for long time but now after embedo.co went down, he removed that advertisement, and other users have also noticed it).
Other videohosts which likely belonged to him (userload, tubeload, redload) have also went down at the same time and no answer from userload account either.
So unless he covers my and other users' pending payments from embedo, there is no reason to think he's gonna continue paying on highload either.
You know, once a scam, always a scam.
No one should be using highload till you guys know for sure that me and other users receive your deserved payments from both embedo and highload.

Some old Videos are showing this error

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

I hope he will pay the pending payment to everyone on highload.

@spiderana did you receive yours?

just my opinion,
Well 22k videos close to 16TB data is in danger.
i started trying out 2 other hosts.
I've been in this business for long time since that Videomega, Openload, Verystream and so on.
This has been most weird way of runaway. Just 3 days before Embedo close down I got payment, and really out of sudden website is offline. Most hosts start not to pay on time (like Evoload recently) at least to recover last AD money to compensate themself. To do this, they normally keep the server opened for quite some time.
i've used Highload from day one, it has been most stable host ever. If Highload at least survive and admin come back to us and apologise and move on, I don't care about Embedo, I'll still use Highload.
But lets see how it goes. good luck to everyone

Back