Highload.to Discussion

Highload

Corporate Membership
Hello all,
We would like to introduce you to our new service highload.to that aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos .

Why us ?
Δ Custom domain system to reduce dmca and better for seo
Δ 100% Free, no paid accounts.
Δ Unlimited storage / Webmaster account Uploaders with high volume traffic.
Δ Truly unlimited, bandwidth, storage, and everything.
Δ No time, quality, or speed restrictions at all.
Δ HD Video Encoding - Very high quality encoding settings.
Δ UltraFast Streaming.
Δ 20GB Max file size per upload
Δ Trouble free system, no bugs or no technical issues . 100% Stable.
Δ API Ready

Upload Modes:

Δ Browser Mode Upload
Δ FTP Mode Upload
Δ URL Mode Upload
Δ API Mode Upload

Technical features:

Δ Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
Δ Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
Δ Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
Δ Everything is free for all: for partners and user.

Affiliate Program:

Payment method : PayPal - WebMoney - Perfect Money - AdvCash - Payeer - Bitcoin (Min $50) - Payoneer (Min $50)

Earn money by hosting and sharing your content with Highload.

Minimum payout amount is just $10
Views or Downloads are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
There are no rewards for automated downloads
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
Proxy/VPN traffic wont be counted
Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Rules & Conditions :

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

799 comments
Last edited:
Nice design and the green is very beautiful.
Shitty video bitrate after encoding hope you offer better bitrate and multi qualities in the future for webmasters who have high traffic

It is said that I will earn $ 6 for 10k views in my region. But I think there is a problem with this table. Are these values normal ?

Current Balance : 0.0031
Views Today : 152
Videos : 3

i'm really sorry but it's not up to me adnetwork don't pay for turkey only turkey i don't know why
Post automatically merged:

"All countries which are not listed above will be rewarded with 6$"

It would be better if you specify the countries where the ad network does not pay.
i have good news for you turkey is up now to normal tier 6$

Last edited:
Hi sorry if you don't want your file to be converted upload file under 1600 kb in bitrate

look it's just my opinion ok?

you are new right?so why i should to use your site?why i should to move everyting on your site?

you have the same setings like others...do you not came whit something new

but we are on 2021...and you came here whit 720p? hmm do you think if you pay 44$ tier you can persuad uploaders to move on your site?

for exemple for good speed streaming and bla bla are many old videohost here...for perfect quality fast payment and etc we have ninjastream...i say about ninjastream because what i know on those days are the only one ho not convert files and what you upload that quality you have

in my opinion in 2 months you wil close the site because you wil have low quality...traffic from vietnam and most of asia traffic or hungary traffic and whit this traffic it's imposible to stay

good luck and I hope I'm wrong ?

Back