Highest Download Speed From A Filehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTwins

Everyone's asking what is the best filehost or the most download limit. Personally, I think they are all pretty much the same with the exception of Oron and Crapidshare, which have download limits.

Now the thing I am curious most is what is the highest/fastest download speed you have ever achieved from a filehost?

My current download bandwidth is 30 Mbps and able to get a maximum download speed of 3.5 MB/s from Hotfile, Fileserve, Netload and Crapidshare. Sorry, Filesonic and Bitshare cannot achieve this yet, at least not by me.

What's yours?

5 comments
I get around 30-45 MBps from fileserve as a premium user using IDM with max parallel connection. I tried Hotfile but not more than 3 MBps.

What is "Full Speed" btw? 100 Kbps? :)

It seems Hotfile is crap for Europeans but it seems here in Hong Kong Hotfile is full speed most of the time. Actually, Hong Kong has a very good network infrastructure, so all filehosts are pretty much the same for me.

Netload used to be full speed, 3.5 MB/s for me for my home broadband but now it can barely go up to 2 MB/s. I used to download like 500 GB a day from them but not anymore. Plus, very few use that filehost nowadays. Good, no need to extended premium.

Filesonic and Bitshare are probably new and no matter how many connections I used, both cannot reach 3 MB/s at any time of the day. Filesonic is probably the worst....

Netload 2Mb/s (per file, limited)
Fileserve 900kb/s
Hotfile 500kb/s
Uploaded 2200Kb/s
Rapidshare 6000Kb/s
Megaupload 2200Kb/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back