Status
Not open for further replies.

FootStep

Hi,
I need a VPS in any Location in USA. Or suggest me a location which will give a bit higher speed in the countries in South Asia(India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal). My requirements are:

• 70-100GB HDD
  • 1GB Ram
  • 4 CPU
  • 1GBPS port
  • 1TB or more BW
  • 2 ip
  • cPanel/WHM
  • 99.95% or more uptime guarantee
  • Linux of course.
  • payment method: Payza, Liberty Reserve.
My budget is not more than 30$ p/m. Please give me some suggestions. Thank you.

14 comments
Shakehost don't meet my requirement and dotvps dont meet my bw req also they don't offer cPanel. :(

No other reply? :( :(

Last edited:
with cpanel license included for 30?
thats essentially asking for a 15$ 1GB ram vps those cpanel licenses are like $15/mo by themselves as it is

I think you need to be a tad more realistic on your budget bud
anybody that does offer you that deal id be wary off cause there not making anything from you as a client or if they are its such a low amount it wouldn't be worth providing any support/service much less a guarantee of 99.9% uptime not too mention the other specs ur looking for id say 45-50ish is a more realistic price point good luck with your search

id say 45-50ish is a more realistic price point gotta factor in licensing and such in the numbers plus if u want managed hosting and all that which is a must if ur trying to provide shared hosting and your not a server admin/guru yourself with that will cost u a tad extra

Optional Cpanel stuff to keep in mind
litespeed $14/mo very fast replacement for apache
cloud linux $14ish/mo hardens server and prevents one client from abusing whole servers resources
softaculous 12/year allows numerous install scripts for the msot popular software ur clients would need installed etc blogs forums etc

You need to price it out the more u put in the less work youll have to do later keep in mind none of those things i listed are a must but they will improve your clients experience and help u in long run

This is possible

100 GB Space
1 GB dedicated RAM
2 cores
5 TB BW
1 dedicated IP + 1 free
100 Mbps port
CentOS 5.8 final x86 w/ minimal support
$25/month + cPanel/WHM
OVH/France.

PS: Xen-HVM virtualized.

Status