Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayzzy

What can be the reason of high ram usage on hosting . tried to delete or deactivate plugins but it didnt help at all . what you guys think can be the problem ?

12 comments
using which panel cp or kloxo ? shared hosting or vps or dedi ? how much visitor per day ? which plugin's installed ? first solve these question's

Last edited:
yes im on cpanel .

plugins i use are

addposturl
akismet
all in one seo
wp super cache
combine css
google xml sitemaps
hotlink protection
page links to
page navi
wp-thumbie

i get around 2500 UV daily . and i have tried to disable all plugins but it didnt help

dude 2,5K visitor with shared hosting that can't be handle again you must buy vps

why i say that becouse old time ago i am use cpanel /shared hosting for my DLE site that with no plugin
when i got 2k visitor my provider suspend my site reason same with you

then suggest you find cheap vps to handle your site

- 100 until 1000 visitor shared hosting still can handle it
- More than 1000 visitor suggest you use VPS or semi dedicated hosting or it's good if can buy mini dedicated

that not effect wtf you disable all plugin coz that memory usage by visitor when access you site more big visitor more ram

2500 visitors per day is nothing. You have to optimize server better, since it's shared you won't be able to install stuff you want to decrease the load and ram usage. Get a VPS.

I'll quote a good friend of mine, who solved this problem for me:

NGINX + APACHE + PHP-FPM > Faster Engine

Load dropped from 3 to 0.5 at max, and from 400MB to 100MB but on VPS. On shared, you can't do anything. They set you in a way to sell you a story you need VPS, so you get on more expensive hosting. But I would strongly suggest you to go to VPS.
For those selling the story of 2500 UV a day is great number:

one day have 3600 minutes. This means, that, what you are saying, shared hosting is not able to cope with one visitor at every 80 seconds.

Thanks for your kind suggestions guys and i do agree with the resource usages .

any good affordable managed VPS provider u can suggest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back