Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Looking to generate some quality incoming links to your website? This package is the perfect solution! You'll receive 100% DoFollow backlinks from unique domains which all have high authority and low OBL on pages where your link is placed. This includes backlinks from domains like N4G.com, Imgur.com and TheVerge.com. All backlinks are created manually and setup to look as natural as possible. Contact me for examples.

Features
★ 35 High-Quality Tier1 Links Manually Created with Unique Profile Descriptions
★ High DA/PA Scores Only - All Websites Have Root Domain Authority Scores of At Least 50
★ Link Pyramid Structure - 3000+ Tier2 Links to Drip Additional Juice into Your Tier1 Links
★ All links are DoFollow on pages with low OBL and 100% unique IPs

What is the minimum DA for each domain? All domains have a minimum domain authority (DA) of 50

What payment methods are accepted? PayPal and BitCoin are both accepted

Are these homepage or sitewide links? No. Your link will appear on an inner page

Are these links created manually? Yes. All links are created by hand to look as unique as possible

What is the delivery time? Your links can all be delivered within 24 hours. Or, they can be spread out and created over several days.

Package Price: $50

3 comments
Do you provide a report at the end of the campaign?
Do you have customer reviews?

A full report is always provided at the end (with login details for each site). I have some reviews I could show you in private (from people who have purchased my service on other forums).. Just PM me and I can provide them. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back