Selling High Quality Contextual Links from High Authority Wiki Sites starting from 2$

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo9975

Need To chat before order?
Note: before starting chat mention you are from wjunction and your username as rates for other forums is much higher than here

Hello Guys,
As Title says I am selling service for High Quality Contextual Links from High Authority Wiki Sites

Wiki is a big platform that usually be a winner on SERP for many keywords. It happens because Wiki has its own authority and has a huge trust from the Google. So in another point, we can say that having many backlinks from wiki powered sites will be a great choice to move your SERP up! Hope that’s make sense.

Here’s the plans:

Brand New Plan

On demand of large wiki sites now added more unique wiki sites

All Wiki Backlinks on unique domain

200 WIKI sites - 600 backlinks - $2
300 WIKI sites - 900 backlinks - $3
400 WIKI sites - 1200 backlinks - $4
500 WIKI sites - 1500 backlinks - $5
600 WIKI sites - 1800 backlinks - $6
700 WIKI sites - 2100 backlinks - $7
800 WIKI sites - 2400 backlinks - $8
900 WIKI sites - 2700 backlinks - $9
1000 WIKI sites - 3000 backlinks - $10
2000 WIKI sites - 6000 backlinks - $18

For 3 days special offer

2000 WIKI sites - 6000 backlinks - $10 instead of regular $18

new updates
On all wiki sites will use different user names and spun articles so their is no footprints

PM me or post here for payment details

FAQ :

Why I get this Wiki service?
1. You will get permanent one way backlinks from authority sites​
2. Instead of buying friends link for 2 to 5$/month for 1 link you will get 200 links in just 2$​
Is it dofollow?
mostly are nofollow, but there’s some are dofollow​
3 to 10 .edu wikies also​
What are the page ranks of wiki sites?
PR5 x9, PR4 x 27, PR3 x 39, PR2 x 66, PR1 x 79, Remaining PR0​
actual counts changes order to order​

Where you get the article?
We’ll get them from PLR or article directories then spin it heavily​
What’s the Turn Around Time?
Usually we’ve done it under a day, but allow us to have up to 3 days​
How many urls and keywords allowed?
1 url and 2 keywords​
How to order?
Click the payment links then pay it, after that you’ll be redirected to a form that you’ve to fill out. If u missed it, you need to pm me for info and form url.​
Any Review Copies?
1 half price copy taken by Mars
No more review copies available.
can i accept all types sites?
Yes I accept all type of sites excluding illegal activities (I am not saying it about warez :p)​

Payment options supported?
  • Paypal
  • Alertpay
  • Webmoney
  • Moneybookers (Skrill)
  • Indian Bank Deposite

Need Support?
Post here or PM me with any questions you may have.

P.S.
Why To buy My service?
Say if you buy a backlink from any one it will be in side bar or footer etc and cost you from 1$ to 10$/mo for 1 link

And using my service you will get 75 backlinks permanent on wikipages sites
that means you will get 75/7 = appro. 10 baclinks for 1$ and most imp is that will be in content links

Reviews
Ordered 600 wiki's from diablo .. got them done in about 3 days ; good communication and got a full and professional report with all links to the wiki's.. Several .edu links included. Great Service !
Regards,
Michael

I am very sorry for delayed review.
I was the winner of a giveaway, of wiki backlinks.
So, I went down checking 133 backlinks manually.
Mostly review is delayed to test whether or not links will stick on the page for more than 24h. And I must say, I'm impressed. They are still there :)

Good service. Some backlinks are coming from edu sites, which is great. Also, they are coming from different countries, like NL, Poland, USA, Spain, Brussels, Portugal etc... all this have an impact on SEO.

i am really plesered with his service!all the backlinks are placed and mos of them indexed :)!
will by again thx!

I am really pleased with your service. All the 150 backlinks are placed and most of them indexed.

Best service I ever had.

Will buy again soon thanks!

Well, grt service. i checked the report and as mentioned links are there. A+ :)

Service was quick and easy - Ordered 150 wiki backlinks and Diablo returned more than that - also included full report and it was well presented and easily understood. I had also an SERP report extra included and it was also well presented and very clear in the direction i needed too go.

In summary - ordered and received exactly what Diablo states and more
Would i order again>? yes.
Ordered 50 social book marking.

Happy chappy

good service got my report + bonus god bless you bro

Our Other Services

Last edited:
123 comments
Service was quick and easy - Ordered 150 wiki backlinks and Diablo returned more than that - also included full report and it was well presented and easily understood. I had also an SERP report extra included and it was also well presented and very clear in the direction i needed too go.

In summary - ordered and received exactly what Diablo states and more
Would i order again>? yes.
Ordered 50 social book marking.

Happy chappy

DLS : ya order confirmed you will receive your report within 24 Hrs

Thanks

DLS : report sent to your PM box
With PR6 x 3 , PR5 x3, PR4 x 6, PR3 x 7, PR2 x 7, PR1 x 8, Remaining PR0 wiki links waiting for your review on it

Regards

Last edited:
thanks sir i received report and i also get bonus after order with good pr thanks again your service is too good and fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back