Status
Not open for further replies.

neo404

Hello!

i would like to buy shared hosting acc with high cpu usage, i want to host 6 wordpress blogs, it seems that they are consuming sometimes much cpu.... not sure why...

i need ~20gb space, 300-400gb bandwitdh and cpanel

i would pay upto 15$

edit: please dont suggest a vps im not a linux pro... and the blogs linking warez!

Last edited:
13 comments
Why don't you try VPS ?

PS : Sorry didn't noticed your last edit.
btw don't afraid to go with vps. you can have kloxo panel for free, which is very easy to maintain your site.

Last edited:
I know you said no VPS but that's your only option since running even one Wordpress site at times puts a lot of strain on the server, and here you are talking about 6!

Buy a VPS and learn how to manage linux, if you still find it difficult get a server management company do it for you.

Now a days, the VPS provider usually provides servers with control panel of your choice pre-installed, so it wont be too difficult you'll just need an expert to optimize and in times of trouble (errors/upgrading/security etc.).

Wordpress doesn't take much loads , maybe you can get 6 separate hosting accounts for your sites ! I don't think you'll face any issues with heavy loads . Check out the shared hosting section and choose any host to host your websites that fits your budget ;)

Also just ask your current host to check what causing heavy loads , maybe they can help ?

Regards
Bharat

i already thought about 6 accounts but to manage its horrible ;)

so i decided to pay more for one account... i think there must be a provider who sells such kind of hosting... less clients on one machine and the accounts are more expensive...

Work out why they are consuming CPU. Do you have caching? Is it particular plugins. Is there not enough memory per instance from shared hosting provider? What do you mean by high CPU?

Try to answer those questions and see if you really need a VPS or a better shared hosting provider.

neo404
zPanel is like cpanel, very similar.
I have few clients that have few vps with us and they have zPanel on them.

i already thought about 6 accounts but to manage its horrible ;)

so i decided to pay more for one account... i think there must be a provider who sells such kind of hosting... less clients on one machine and the accounts are more expensive...

In that case better to work out on your website so that they can be stable ; else VPS is only way out .

NOTE : Please note that this is NOT a semi-dedicated VPS. Its a premium kind of shared hosting with very less number of clients on 1Gbit Powerful Xeon/i7 servers.
Although Its NOT a VPS, it works better than a VPS. You should choose Semi-Dedicated Hosting over VPS if you are NOT familiar with Linux VPS setup OR you don't
need ROOT login OR you want to save cPanel license costs.

http://rapidleechhost.com/semi-dedicated.php

i use there service for over one year. good support, good uptime. warez linking ok

its time for you to start playing with VPS no one will provide u such special case shared account. VPS managing is easy task there are plenty of threads in wj or just ask by creating threads . or buy managed VPS all things done by provider cpanel managing etc

BTW : sorry for going off topic ....

Work out why they are consuming CPU. Do you have caching? Is it particular plugins. Is there not enough memory per instance from shared hosting provider? What do you mean by high CPU?

Try to answer those questions and see if you really need a VPS or a better shared hosting provider.

hi!

it seems that the wp-security plugin "crashes" the cpu to 100% usage, but i dont know why :/

@AdLOW thanks, that seems to be what im looking for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back