Do you keep visiting a forum using hide hack ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Hell no

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 comments
Not a chance RT, if I had to reply to a thread or need to register to see links etc, I would just leave the site, if they don't use the hide hack, and I think the site is good, I will keep coming back ;)

Never.
Why should i thank for something before i even see it? Like - you thank for game, only to find out links are dead.

yup agree with you guys even i never use it. but the person who upload the stuff is only asking for a word "thanks" and we are so lazy to say that and he waste a lot of time for uploading for us.

I've always used hide hack.

Firstly, hide hack for my V.I.P Area's as they are sectioned off by A-D, E-H, etc for certain reasons, anyone attempting to access content designated for specific usergroups has to reply, thus they are then banned from the forum. This helps keeps the RS and MU accounts alive for me.

Secondly, As far as I am aware, USAWarez has used Hide-Hack since 2007 when the site was at it's peak. And in 2006. Not everything was Hide-Hacked, only certain areas such as XXX Passwords, and huge threads that were stickied, and a few posts here and there.

It may piss off some, and a few complained, but out of the thousands that replied to view the content, most stayed, only 1-2 out of those thousands complained, and as a result I even saw more activity on behalf of the typical members whom wouldn't have dare posted.

Personally, Hide-Hack rules :)....
You should try it sometime.

yup agree with you guys even i never use it. but the person who upload the stuff is only asking for a word "thanks" and we are so lazy to say that and he waste a lot of time for uploading for us.

Downloading my uploaded files is enough for thanking me :)

No it is not needed --> very big database with replies, spams, piss off your members, specially when you had post flood control.

I had used it in the past and I never add it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back