Hi guys need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabashahid

I am a newest member of this group, my name is Saba. Since I cant find anyone who could tell me how to make some money by working online I joined this forum to seek help or guides or ways to do it. So basically I am a student of BSIT and I can do anything related to web I have a good internet connection just tell me where should I start from without or with just low investment?

19 comments
It really depends on what you want to do online to make money. There are thousand ways to make money online, what you choose is upto you. If you can tell more about yourself / interestes / expertise etc. it would be easy to suggest.

Hi thanks you for reply

Where are You from ?? Maybe I can Help You Out If You Know Hindi
I have A website where You can Work

Awww no I cant understand hindi if its written I am from Pakistan so I can just understand verbally.

Where are You from ?? Maybe I can Help You Out If You Know Hindi
I have A website where You can Work

Awww no I cant understand hindi if its written I am from Pakistan so I can just understand verbally.

It really depends on what you want to do online to make money. There are thousand ways to make money online, what you choose is upto you. If you can tell more about yourself / interestes / expertise etc. it would be easy to suggest.

I can write articles and I also want to make a site about health and care but I dont know how to do seo and how to even earn money if you have traffic on your site. Dont have any mean you see like adsense. Actually I dont even know if that making a site on health is a good idea or not. I am a student so I just want to earn enough money to pay my fee and whatnot.So if you know anything just tell me. And I dont know whats wrong but my space button doesnt work in this reply text filed o.O

Last edited:
Can you spend some money on Domain / Hosting? If so, start off with buying a cheap hosting & domain to start your website. WordPress is a good CMS to start with and it's completely free.

Health is definitely a very good niche to write on - there is huge scope. Read about SEO on WJunction and Google to find out how to SEO a website; once your website is set-up I can teach you SEO freely to help you kickstart your online venture.

First Thingh You should Know you cant Just start earning From the day you started to see some Good amount of money you need at least one month and Your content should be top notch So You can and Writing Good articles is not child play Writing one Good article can take days So better Think First before starting

OMG thank you so much, wow I never thought someone could be that nice :p I will pm you in few days after I buy a domain and hosting.

Rox please check pm

Last edited:
Hi Saba,

welcome to wjunction.

This is the recipe for make money online:

1) Buy a domain and a web hosting.

2) Create a website ( if you are new please learn 30 days before proceed to step 1 and 2 )

3) Work hard

4) Work very hard

5) Work very very hard

Between 6 months 1 year you can earn something.

Oh, regarding websites you can do an adult website, a movie website, a car website, a house website, a cooking website, a video website and many many other kind of websites. This depend by you, by your passions and by the time that you dedicate to your online work.

Regards,
p.team

Posting adult link is bulletproof. Income depends on your taste, a bit of luck and hard work. But you don't need any money to start.

Can you spend some money on Domain / Hosting? If so, start off with buying a cheap hosting & domain to start your website. WordPress is a good CMS to start with and it's completely free.

Health is definitely a very good niche to write on - there is huge scope. Read about SEO on WJunction and Google to find out how to SEO a website; once your website is set-up I can teach you SEO freely to help you kickstart your online venture.

I think this is what you need to do to get a start. Good Luck :wave:

Please be shared with all you guys about 28 Ways to Make Money with Your Website

Direct Methods
1. PPC Advertising Networks
2. CPM Advertising Networks
3. Direct Banner Advertising
4. Text Link Ads
5. Affiliate Marketing
6. Monetization Widgets
7. Sponsored Reviews
8. RSS Feed Ads
9. Sponsors for Single Columns or Events
10. Premium Content
11. Private Forums
12. Job Boards
13. Marketplaces
14. Paid Surveys and Polls
15. Selling or Renting Internal Pages
16. Highlighted Posts from Sponsors
17. Donations
18. In-text Adverting
19. Pop-ups and Pop-unders
20. Audio Ads
21. Selling the Website

Indirect Methods
22. Selling an Ebook
23. Selling a Hardcover Book
24. Selling Templates or WordPress Themes
25. Offering Consulting and Related Services
26. Creating an Email List or Newsletter
27. Mentoring programs
28. Creating a conference around the website

I hope this helps.

Yeah well you might be right but i dont want to earn money from posting adult content which might be bad for society and put people in bad habits.

Hi You can Buy a Good Domain and Start using google sites
You Just need To pay For domain and Hosting is goona by Google
Google site is A Page builder so It take a Little time to make your site but your website goona look beautiful
Pro Tip
Buy domain from google so you dont have to do much work either it can be real tricky to Point domain to google site

You need to buy a Domain because Google sites domain is not good its Something like this
sites. google. com/ your site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back