Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,085 comments
We'll be patient, but kindly let us know when you check buffering issues, there's been quite a downward spiral in views for the past recent days, that could be the cause, so once it's fixed, please let us know so I can monitor it further. :relaxed:
As for ad mode, thanks for replying, I understand it. Right now I have 100% ads, I might consider testing 50% mode in next few days for just a day or two, to see if it could work better for me. So I will switch to 50%, but then I'll let you know if I want to change back to 100% faster, would that be okay?
Anyways, thank you for fast reply and support :)
Post automatically merged:

I think picture quality is pretty good, that's just my opinion.
Sure, we can change it for you later.

Please note that, current buffer is small it can not decrease your earnings. most of the time, we have no buffer issues.

Thanks

Thank you all the work again. :relaxed:
Though I have to disagree regarding buffering being small. Maybe timing depends, but I tried with two computers and I can't watch 5 seconds in a row without buffering issues :( And I got some complaints.
But I will be patient, and please update here once servers are added and issue will be fixed.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you all the work again. :relaxed:
Though I have to disagree regarding buffering being small. Maybe timing depends, but I tried with two computers and I can't watch 5 seconds in a row without buffering issues :( And I got some complaints.
But I will be patient, and please update here once servers are added and issue will be fixed.
Thanks in advance.
Hello,

As i said we will try to add more servers soon, we faced with unexpected traffic from last 2 weeks, so we are working on it to handle it as best as we can.

Thank you

Last edited:
in your host what i saw 2 plan is not good otherwise aff plans good :) you need to increase rates :)
what about webmaster plans ? what about reff plans ? anything is special for webmasters you need to think about them :
)

just like rapidgator ddownload and subyshare.

in your host what i saw 2 plan is not good otherwise aff plans good :) you need to increase rates :)
what about webmaster plans ? what about reff plans ? anything is special for webmasters you need to think about them :
)

just like rapidgator ddownload and subyshare.
Hello,

Referral earnings are already supported, it's 10%.

Webmaster is also supported, but we disabled it for public, we can enable it soon.

All the features you need to generate good sales are here. we support Multi PPD (Slow or fast, low ads or high ads) | PPV | PPS | Mix in the same time :)

Thanks

@Hexupload is it possible to add 'Bulk Rename' feature in filemanager?

Like, for example, when we want to bulk remove or replace something in a list of filenames, rather than having to do that one by one.

Having the options to bulk rename (add, replace, add prefix, add postfix) would be super helpful!

Please see if it can be added. :)

Thanks!!

@Hexupload is it possible to add 'Bulk Rename' feature in filemanager?

Like, for example, when we want to bulk remove or replace something in a list of filenames, rather than having to do that one by one.

Having the options to bulk rename (add, replace, add prefix, add postfix) would be super helpful!

Please see if it can be added. :)

Thanks!!
Hello,

You can do this on your rdp or your computer, just search and install a software.

I can ask our developer to check this, but i can't promise.

Thanks

Can you add France in Tier 1
Hello,

I guess you asked this question for so many times, and each time, i personally said, YES.

Send your traffic details via pm: like number of your daily downloads, your GEO, Your traffic sources (websites or forums url), after that we can check and do it for you.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

You can do this on your rdp or your computer, just search and install a software.

I can ask our developer to check this, but i can't promise.

Thanks

@Hexupload

I only asked if it could be added as a feature because when uploading bulk files, the filamanager auto-replaces certain characters, or we may want to, after uploading, add something in bulk to filenames (or remove/replace), so the softwares won't be of any use because this is something to be done after uploading.

It's not a priority, but would be great if the feature could be added, as most filehosts have that option. :)

Hello @Hexupload

Past few days, 3-4 days, I've started getting some complaints from viewers that videos are buffering quite a bit, and, related or not, stats have also started to go down for the past 3-4 days, when before that they were actually going up....

Can you please check and maybe add more servers for streaming?

Thank you for payment.
Hello,

Bonus credited for you.

Thanks

Payment received. Thanks a lot!
greetings vaptwin
Hello,

Bonus credited for you.

Thanks

Hello @Hexupload

Past few days, 3-4 days, I've started getting some complaints from viewers that videos are buffering quite a bit, and, related or not, stats have also started to go down for the past 3-4 days, when before that they were actually going up....

Can you please check and maybe add more servers for streaming?
Hello,

Will check it today to see that issue is exist or not.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello.
"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or the network failed or because the format is not supported"
Looks like a lot of videos are giving this error.

And some videos don't play at all, even though they don't show this message.
If you need, I can send example links in PM.

Last edited:
Hello.
"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or the network failed or because the format is not supported"
Looks like a lot of videos are giving this error.

And some videos don't play at all, even though they don't show this message.
If you need, I can send example links in PM.
Hello,

I see, please send me some samples.

Will check it

mr @Hexupload videos not play now

it load forever and not play or show media error like user @LLUUKKEE say

please fix cuz earns go down for videos not play possible.
Hello,

It's very little videos on a server, not all videos. we are checking it.

Also i can't remember your user name, it will be good if you send me some sample links via pm + your user name.

Thanks

+18 allow?
Yes, Legal adults are ok, NO CP

Last edited:
Back