Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,085 comments
Thank you for payment.
Hello,

Bonus credited.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Payment received. Thanks a lot!
greetings vaptwin ;)
Hello,

Bonus credited.

Thanks

Hello, I was just curious, is Litecoin also at the beginning of the month just like BTC?
Hello,

It's same. we need some time to collect and invest, to process crypto.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@Hexupload kindly check my message. Thanks in advance. :)

@Hexupload thanks for new payment. :)

Username sent in private message :)
Bonus credited.

hi @Hexupload

what is require to get premium ?

and are u allow on myvidster.com ?

i see other host i use get block, highload.to , and other i use in past blocked too
Hello,

Reasonable traffic, if you upload seriously we can work for long term.

You can send more details via PM

Thanks

Hi can you renew my premium it expires the 17th of february
username timmy52
Hello,

It is done.

Thanks

Have Hexupload same good picture quality as Streamlare have in Original and same high file size when encording mto mp4?
Hello,

For now, we're not encoding videos, means you can play them directly with original quality.

Also if we decide to encode the videos, their quality will be good for sure.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello.
Thank you for all the hard work recently.
Two things. First, there are some videos that I post which aren't filmed in horizontal mode. Videos filmed in vertical mode have zooming problems until you go to Fullscreen (they are zoomed too much and you can't see the whole aspect of the video unless you go full screen). Not sure if it's a problem that started recently or if it's been like this always, but is there any way you could fix it so viewers don't have to go fullscreen? (some just don't like that).
And the second one, i'm also considering of trying medium mode of ads for just short amount of time. But I was wondering, if I don't like it, after how long would I be able to switch back to max mode again? Is there some limit?

If it's not very clear what I mean about zooming problems, I can send you example links in PM, of course.

Hello.
Two things. First, there are some videos that I post which aren't filmed in horizontal mode. Videos filmed in vertical mode have zooming problems until you go to Fullscreen (they are zoomed too much and you can't see the whole aspect of the video unless you go full screen). Not sure if it's a problem that started recently or if it's been like this always, but is there any way you could fix it so viewers don't have to go fullscreen? (some just don't like that).
And the second one, i'm also considering of trying medium mode of ads for just short amount of time. But I was wondering, if I don't like it, after how long would I be able to switch back to max mode again? Is there some limit?

If it's not very clear what I mean about zooming problems, I can send you example links in PM, of course.

Noticed the same thing about vertical videos (like ones filmed on phones....)...

In order for viewers to see it entirely, they have to go to full window, which many people don't like....

And it's also not good when we're embedding videos in our sites as it kinda takes the viewer away from the site in a way....

Also noticed some buffering in videos for the past few days. Not related to length of video.....

Don't know if maybe you can add some extra servers to handle the streaming smoothly?

Hello.

Hello,

We are aware about that, we just changed our player recently, so this might be a bug.

Please send some vertical non adult videos, like instagram etc, so we can forward it to tech team to check :)

Thank you

=====================

Yes, there is a limit for changing mods, we can change it for you if you want.

Noticed the same thing about vertical videos (like ones filmed on phones....)...

In order for viewers to see it entirely, they have to go to full window, which many people don't like....

And it's also not good when we're embedding videos in our sites as it kinda takes the viewer away from the site in a way....

Also noticed some buffering in videos for the past few days. Not related to length of video.....

Don't know if maybe you can add some extra servers to handle the streaming smoothly?
Hello,

We are aware about that, we just changed our player recently, so this might be a bug.

Please send some vertical non adult videos, like instagram etc, so we can forward it to tech team to check :)

Thank you

We will check buffers, and will add some servers to fix it soon, need some time

Last edited:
We'll be patient, but kindly let us know when you check buffering issues, there's been quite a downward spiral in views for the past recent days, that could be the cause, so once it's fixed, please let us know so I can monitor it further. :relaxed:
As for ad mode, thanks for replying, I understand it. Right now I have 100% ads, I might consider testing 50% mode in next few days for just a day or two, to see if it could work better for me. So I will switch to 50%, but then I'll let you know if I want to change back to 100% faster, would that be okay?
Anyways, thank you for fast reply and support :)

Please relese same good picture quality of videos Streamlare have in Original qith very high file size and bitrate after encording mkw to mp4
I think picture quality is pretty good, that's just my opinion.

Back