Status
Not open for further replies.
Because when henchfile started , it was 20$ payout
then later it change to 50$ payout

My request for payout was a old one :

2012-09-14
$20.14PAID

20 dollars as proof of payment, a little bit funny. I'm waiting for papa will pay the outstanding $ 453, you probably will be as in the previous month, it will not be had for the payment of, or write to liberty that the limit has been reached. So far my account acts as a premium, and I was not banned. This reminds me of an interesting situation with the previous host hellupload.com who worked in Poland, to this day I miss the $ 292 at the beginning or pay a modest sum, but the sum was greater that the water in his mouth took.
Papa waiting patiently to pay nickname sylwia060269

Those are your words yesterday
Napisał sylwia060269
dzięki papa_face o wypłatę, więc ja też chciałem napisać, ale dla mnie wciąż czeka na wypłatę.
Im więcej kłopotów mnie na wypłatę wolniejsze jej będzie.
Andrew Storey HenchFile.com
Payouts start on the specified date they do not necessarily complete on the same day. In addition we are a UK company so we work off UK date/time and it is still 27/10/12 anyway.

Your pending payout: $512.35

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2012-09-12 $512.35 PENDING

Papa and may disburse for any reasonable installment

Last edited:
I feel the MODs need to analyze this scam host, when 80% of the people complaining about the payments, they don nothin still this thread is alive and encouraging the HENCHFILE SCAM with new Users. Nowadays I feel like some MODS are also partners with some Hosts here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back