Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate how to become Contributor ?
Just register. I'll post on here when the new user groups take affect.

In other news, our 10GBPS is now online. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Usergroups have been changed.

Last edited:
We're in the process of changing the hard-coded files. You'll see the FTP info soon.

Max upload file size has been increased to 10GB

Last edited:
Why is everyone using this script? It is horrible and there's always uploading issues for people.

Seems like there was a discount at the local "Now Everyone Has Their Own File Host" meet and greet.

What you're claiming to payout on your affiliates page is too good to be true. Being a new host, I see people not getting paid.

Last edited:
Why is everyone using this script? It is horrible and there's always uploading issues for people.

Seems like there was a discount at the local "Now Everyone Has Their Own File Host" meet and greet.

What you're claiming to payout on your affiliates page is too good to be true. Being a new host, I see people not getting paid.
Erm try looking harder, people are getting paid.
Looking into FS1 issue now.

I've uploaded sometimes, I'm in contributor status? Still got paid the same as uploader? please explain.
It's a change of usergroups.

Registered = uploaders
Registered and premium = downloaders

If you're not premium then you're automatically created as a contributor and therefore no changes are necessary.

Last edited:
I did look and from what it looks like the majority is saying they haven't gotten paid and seems to be some type of Payza issue on your end.

2GB upload limit for 3 days? Ewww! That's like 2 files in about an hour then have to wait 3 days. Definitely not buying a premium until the service proves itself.

I did look and from what it looks like the majority is saying they haven't gotten paid and seems to be some type of Payza issue on your end.
well you didn't look hard enough because if you did you'd have seen that the Payza issue has been sorted and many people are being paid. I'm processing Payza right now.

The only issue outstanding is Liberty Reserve and that's now out of our hands because they're down for maintenance.

I see, well that 2GB upload limit within 3 days isn't gonna cut it. That would take someone a month to get stuff uploaded and not gonna pay for a premium upfront as an uploader to get better service.

I see, well that 2GB upload limit within 3 days isn't gonna cut it. That would take someone a month to get stuff uploaded and not gonna pay for a premium upfront as an uploader to get better service.
Again, you're not reading. There is a 10GB upload limit and uploader get unlimited storage space for free.

What is your problem with reading things?

I am reading.

Where does it say 10 GB upload limit? I see the column for Contributor (uploader) and it says 2 GB in 3 days.

Did you know that Fileserve, Filesonic and Wupload in your Remote Upload list haven't been file sharing sites for most of the year and Remote Upload will not work with them? They are file storage companies now, not file sharing services.

Last edited:
I am reading.

Where does it say 10 GB upload limit? I see the column for Contributor (uploader) and it says 2 GB in 3 days.
27-8-12.PNG

Did you know that Fileserve, Filesonic and Wupload in your Remote Upload list haven't been file sharing sites for most of the year and Remote Upload will not work with them? They are file storage companies now, not file sharing services.
Those are hard-coded into the site. If people can't use them then they won't.

Looking through your post history you seem to have a reputation for going around trashing threads and posting negative comments. I can assure you, we have nothing to hide. We're legit and your attempts to discredit will be unsuccessful.

Last edited:
I didn't say Max Upload File Size. I said limited to 2GB traffic for 3 days. Or at least it seems confusing what it is saying.

As a Contributor (uploader) I'm limited to dowloading only 2 GB in 3 days or only uploading 2 GB in 3 days?

If it is a download limit of 2 GB in 3 days that makes no sense when your max file size download for free users is 5 GB. Meaning it is impossible to download anyone's files that are over 2 GB.

I didn't say Max Upload File Size. I said limited to 2GB traffic for 3 days. Or at least it seems confusing what it is saying.

As a Contributor (uploader) I'm limited to dowloading only 2 GB in 3 days or only uploading 2 GB in 3 days?
Let me clarify.

Contributors (uploader) can upload files up to 10GB and store an unlimited amount. There is no limit on how much you can upload. There are however limits on how much you can download.

Does that clear things up for you?

If it is a download limit of 2 GB in 3 days that makes no sense when your max file size download for free users is 5 GB. Meaning it is impossible to download anyone's files that are over 2 GB.
No it doesn't. It means they need to upgrade to a subscriber.

So if there is a download limit for free users of 2 GB in 3 days then why is there a 5 GB file size limit for free users? They can't download those files anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back