Help you solve Google Photos limited free space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettnet

Google Photos will no longer provide free storage space. I was shocked when I learned the news. This means I need to spend more money or delete my photos. I want to find a software that can help me transfer the data of my Google account to other cloud disks. I was pleasantly surprised to find that MultCloud can help me solve the problem. I heard that they are currently doing a free giveaway activity for the news of Google Photos. Share with everyone.

2 comments
Have you heard about RClone?

With RClone you can mount your GDrive or other cloud storages as a local disk. Copy and Paste.

You could also download Drive File Stream (google it) and mount your drive locally. also here copy and paste
Post automatically merged:

I want to find a software that can help me transfer the data of my Google account to other cloud disks.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that MultCloud can help me solve the problem.

so you actually are advertising MultCloud. Nvm my previous post then

Last edited:
Google Photos will no longer provide free storage space. I was shocked when I learned the news. This means I need to spend more money or delete my photos. I want to find a software that can help me transfer the data of my Google account to other cloud disks. I was pleasantly surprised to find that MultCloud can help me solve the problem. I heard that they are currently doing a free giveaway activity for the news of Google Photos. Share with everyone.
instead of multcloud, you can use the software "Airexplorer"

very simple for moving files between clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back