• Samsung Galaxy S Advance

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Nokia Lumia 800

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lig}{tning

One of my friend is planing to buy a nice smartphone but he does not know what phone to Choose, he does not like iPhone

Vote for the best phone you like

Sony Xperia S
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
Nokia Lumia 800

Many thanks

20 comments
Sony Xperia S

cus my dad has one ... and I've seen what it's capable of ... it can travel through the time vortex into another galaxy.

very good phone

Ofcourse Sony Xperia S as it has more features than
Samsung Galaxy S Advance and i dont like Nokia as it doesnt have android and the only downside is that it doesnt have a memory card slot but who cares it already has a builtin 32gb memory
So i guess my vote goes for Sony Xperia S

Comparison url
Click To Compare

You have to give more info on your friend.
Is he rich? - not all phones cost the same and contracts differ.
Is he a noob? - The windows phone is very noob friendly.
Is he gay? - Gay people tend to be more style conscience.

You have to give more info. I know a friend that each of the above phones would suit.

You have to give more info on your friend.
Is he rich? - not all phones cost the same and contracts differ.
Is he a noob? - The windows phone is very noob friendly.
Is he gay? - Gay people tend to be more style conscience.

You have to give more info. I know a friend that each of the above phones would suit.

Yes he is rich
he is not noop
he is 100 % not gay

thanks to all for your reply

Yes he is rich
he is not noop
he is 100 % not gay

thanks to all for your reply

how do you know that for sure ? :P

And about the phone hmmmmm.......

Check this out.
Code:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_blaze_4g-4420.php

It has a 1.5 dual core cpu and 1 gb of ram and has only 4 inch display which is a perfect size for the pocket if i can say so myself.

It's as fast as Samsung galaxy nexus or Samsung Galaxy S2 or maybe even faster and it's no way as expensive as the iphone, sgs2 or the nexus.

Anything bigger than a 4 inch is a tablet and not a phone but that is just me saying it.

Sony Xperia Sucks in battery and stability.
Apple Sucks also in battery, design and it is very limited.
Nokia Sucks because it's too far behind, no matter what people say many of my friends have the lumia 800 it's not worth buying it believe me.
Motorola is a joke and is very expensive.
LG, i won't even think about it, if you know what i mean.
Samsung design and the UI touchwiz sucks also, but the battery life is awesome and the display is really nice.
HTC is not bad but only the new one's not the old one's they suck.

The only phone which deserves to be mentioned is the legendary HTC/HD2 and he is almost 4 years old.

At the moment many of you think the phone hardware development has revolutionized i say to that maybe but just stop for a few moments and think about how much smartphone hardware has changed in the last 4 years since the htc hd2 with 1 ghz cpu and 512 ram has came out ?

At the moment i have the SGS2 (i9100) it is a awesome phone, it's fun working on it though i hate the design and the plastic :( because it feels really cheap and i am always afraid that i don't break it with my big clumsy hands.
My older brother has the google galaxy nexus, he is honestly thrilled by it and amazed how good it works and honestly i think it's a bit better than the SGS2 even though they have similar specs i think it's more polished and it feels more sturdy in the hand.

Just my 2 Cents. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back