Status
Not open for further replies.

Xellos

Hello,

I was looking for for a good RDP, the fastest one, I found 10gbps shared between 8 users max, 300gb disc space, and 32Gb ram, the price is 35$ (Rocket RDP plan -> link). The company is dedimonster
I paid the RDP and I didn't got my informations, I waited more thans 1 day.
I contacted the company twice, I got no answer, I sent an email, I got nothing...

It's not my first time buying an RDP I have an experience with all the famous RDP providers, I wanted to try Dedimonster but I think I lost my money <_<.

Have anyone any idea about the company? why they didn't sent the informations? Did I got scammed?

Thanks

5 comments
Thanks

Thanks for ur replies, I contacted the member, and I got my informations! :-=

The RDP is awesome, 64GB ram, they said just 32Gb. :dan: the speed is cool :).

Regards

Thanks for ur replies, I contacted the member, and I got my informations! :-=

The RDP is awesome, 64GB ram, they said just 32Gb. :dan: the speed is cool :).

Regards

Thanks a lot sir for this quick review, i was traveling out of country and was not able to answer the threads promptly or provide services, apologies for that.

Obviously, that web host is really fraud. You must find better one. My recommendation is 4Goodhosting. The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly taking care of my sites, answering any questions within minutes. Try them now.

Read the above to get your answers, hope that helps reconsidering your words before you call anyone a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back