Help Needed with Alertpay Poor Service ( Indian user Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitims

Hello i want to verify my account but check withdraw option not avlaible . I cant do wire Transfer verification bz it will deduct my money needlessly so i want to know is there any cheap and reliable vcc service for this purpose so that i can verify my account and then withdraw funds to my bank .

Secondly i went to my Sbi branch and they told me that i need to ask alertpay the intermediate bank via which money transferred and the ap team tells me find it urself . Real stupid service of alertpay . So has anyone successfully transferred money via wire transfer to state bank of india ???

Pls let me know ur suggestions . All help is kindly welcome

Regards

3 comments
Hello Sumitims,
I think you can't use VCC now with AlertPay. This is because you can't verify your AlertPay account using Visa/Master card as AlertPay has some problems(temporarily) processing Visa/Master cards.
You must contact their support directly.
Best regards,
Lokesh

I cant deposite or withdraw from alertpay because i have visa card, and they dont support visa anymore :(

Paypal is already almost banned in India.

So wat should we do alerpay guys dont assist us properly and they have just opened a service in india which is a waste for indians if we cant verify our account with credit card and cant withdraw money .

Lokesh @ So vcc are only of master card or visa or is there any other vcc also which we can use to get our account verified else what is the use of alertpay . It will be waste to use alertpay then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back