Status
Not open for further replies.

silviaaprilia

Hi guys. i'm new in wjunction. and i'm new with SEO .
can u help me with SEO ?
if u can make my keyword in no 1 google just until 30 november 2012 . i'll pay you $20.
This is SEO CONTEST in my country, and if i win. I will pay you again $50.

i just have paypal, payza, and moneybookers account. so i'll pay u using that.

thanks .
best regards !

12 comments
I can help you out with wordpress SEO.
had a site whose posts were indexed on Page 1 of google. PM me if you are interested.

People pay thousands of dollars each month to rank for X keyword (s) on first page of Google and stay there...

I wouldn't even take $20 to analyze someone's website.

Hey man little warning, people who can rank your site in first page of Google for certain keyword will not do it for 20$, not even for much more. If someone agrees to do it, ask yourself why that person don't open his on site and rank on first page, that would bring him much more traffic and money, then helping you for 20$. A lot of people saying they are good in SEO but very few of them really are! My advise is to read few threads here and there and do it yourself. There are a lot of useful threads here on WJunction for the beginners in SEO.

i don't have a lot money.. thats why i need help. if i have i'll just buy SEO services.
yes i'm using wordpress.

okay then . i'm sorry. i think i should learn from begining.

how i should started with SEO ?

i really don't know anything

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

it is true page rank will be main factor for SEO ?

People pay thousands of dollars each month to rank for X keyword (s) on first page of Google and stay there...

I wouldn't even take $20 to analyze someone's website.

This, unfortunately.

OP- you would be better doing some research and trying to implement what you learn yourself. $20 is far short of what you'll need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back